How to Hire an Heating Expert Near Me
It’s time to give your heating system a checkup and schedule a maintenance visit. As a homeowner, you’re doing everything right to maintain your system and keep it healthy. Now, it’s time to hire an heating technician near me to do the job. The only problem is, you’re no HVAC expert. How do you know who to hire for the job?
Before You Hire Someone
- Think about the work that needs to be done. This can help you determine what kinds of technician or company is best for the job.
- Research review sites such as Yelp, Angie’s List to get feedback on professional companies and who other customers feel is the best in your area. This way you can separate the good, the bad and the ugly!
- Be prepared to get quotes from at least three companies to compare what they can offer you.
- Check how a company is ranked by the Better Business Bureau in your area. A high rating with no complaints shows the company operates in good faith with other customers and applicable laws.
- Check out an HVAC Contractors website. This will tell you a lot about them.
Questions to Ask
If your furnace has just died in sub-zero temperatures, you’ll probably be glad to hire the first repairman who comes to your house that day. But, if you’re planning a major or costly upgrade to your home’s heating, air conditioning or air ducts, it’s worth the time to research and interview several companies before hiring one. When interviewing candidates, don’t forget to ask about:
What kind of training and education do their technicians receive?
A good company has their technicians participate in ongoing education and training to ensure they are aware of new trends and technologies.
What are their guarantees and are they in writing?
Companies offering a written warranty give you piece of mind as you have a document to support you if something goes awry.
Heating expert near me? It’s not enough, ask for recommendations
Check reference sites like the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List and Yelp for reviews and other customers’ experiences.
Tax credits or rebates
Depending on the type of home heating or cooling equipment you’re installing or upgrading, your project may qualify for federal or state tax credits or rebates. Be sure to ask about what incentives are available for your project and make sure the project is properly documented to meet federal, state or local incentive requirements.
What kinds of brands and systems will the company work with?
This can give you a good idea of how well the company will work with what you need.
How long a company has been in business?
Companies may claim many years in business because the “name” has been around that long but be sure to look up their business license to find the true years the current owners have been serving the community.
If you’re hiring a company for maintenance or having new equipment installed, enrolling in a service company’s service contract program may give you added peace of mind. Service contracts are just that, a contract that ensures your HVAC system is serviced regularly by the company.
Heating and Cooling Near Me
We at GSHA Services, LTD have been in the business of heating and cooling in Chicago, IL for more than a decade. Our extensive experience applies to both residential and commercial systems and includes:
- Same Day Furnace Installation
- Same Day Air Conditioner Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Ductless Mini Split Systems Installation
- Packaged Units Installation
- Heating System Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
- Furnace Maintenance and Tune-Up
- Pre-season preparations
Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered. Our team of highly skilled technicians are available to serve you 24/7. Whenever and whatever you need, you can trust the GSHA Services, LTD will be there to get things up and running again.
Find Heating Installation and HVAC Service Near Me
While having your equipment professionally maintained on a regular basis may extend the useful lifespan and improve its efficiency, as with any contract, make sure you know what you’re paying for. At GSHA Services, LTD we have a long history of providing quality, and trustworthy, heating & air conditioning service in the Chicago, IL area. Call us at 224-220-3656 to discuss your heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality needs today.