HVAC Systems and the Spread of COVID-19
Modifications to HVAC Systems (heating system, ventilation system, and air conditioning system) might help reduce the spread of COVID-19 by purifying air, improving ventilation, and managing airflows. To reduce risk in older buildings with ventilation systems that recirculate air:
- Open doors and windows, even when it’s cold outside. Ideally, open multiple points in enclosed rooms, so air can flow in and out. Use fans and air circulators to speed up the exchange of air through windows and external doors.
- Use portable air purifiers with HEPA filters.
- Use filters with a Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) rating of 13 or higher(link is external) in the building’s HVAC system
If You Have an HVAC System:
- Run the system fan for longer times, or continuously, as HVAC systems filter the air only when the fan is running. Many systems can be set to run the fan even when no heating or cooling is taking place.
- Check to be sure the filter is correctly in place and consider upgrading the filter to a higher efficiency filter or the highest-rated filter that your system fan and filter slot can accommodate.
How to Clean or Replace a Furnace Filter
Regular cleaning of the system will ensure that the system works efficiently in heating the room. >>>
- If your HVAC system has an energy-efficient air-to-air heat exchanger, heat recovery ventilator (HRV) or energy-recovery ventilator (ERV) use it, as they increase ventilation.
- Each time your heating and cooling system runs, dust, dirt, pollen, and other airborne contaminants are pulled into your duct system. The build-up of these contaminants can cause your duct system to become a breeding ground for bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes.
Air Duct Cleaning
Complete Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing – Don’t let your indoor air quality be compromised by a dirty duct system >>>
Consider Upgrading Your HVAC System to Prevent Spread of COVID-19
Modern HVAC systems can limit indoor spread by exchanging and filtering air. Poorly ventilated spaces may increase the risk of COVID-19 spread, including among people more than 6 feet apart. Consider upgrading HVAC System, check up price and installation cost new heating and air conditioning systems.
COVID-19, and Indoor Air Quality
A whole-house air Purifiers can help you breathe easy. These systems can be built into your HVAC system, this may be through retrofitting a current system or they may be automatically built in. Whole house air purifiers can help clean the air in your home, keeping you and your family healthy.
Human Corona Virus Test Results Helps Inactivate Sars-Cov-2 by 99%
The recent pandemic has created awareness and genuine concern regarding the pathogenic nature of the airborne Corona virus. Respicaire is pleased toreport that Respicaire OXY 4 Air Purifier have demonstrated a 99% inactivation efficiency on the Human Corona virus. Technology used in Respicaire products has been shown to inactivate the Corona virus strain known as Sars-Cov-2 by 99% (Covid 19 in humans) in seconds.
- Air Purifiers
- *Fully Installed from: $745
- VIEW DETAILS
Respicaire specializes in Ultra Violet product solutions for the modern challenge of contaminated indoor air. The recent Corona virus outbreak has enhanced the need for effective & efficient air purifiers that can inactivate & disinfect this troubling virus. Now in our 21st year Respicaire products help disinfect and inactivate airborne viruses bacteria, molds, odors and VOC’s.
During this outbreak, Respicaire have been supplying Ultra Violet Germicidal products to commercial, residential, healthcare Retirement homes, businesses and academic institutions. Ultra Violet has a long history as an effective disinfection agent so it is no surprise to have independent 3rd party testing confirm its inactivation & disinfection capability.
Conatct Us For More Information About HVAC Systems and the Spread of COVID-19
To find out more call GSHA Services, LTD anytime at 224-220-3656 or fill the form. We’ll be here, ready to respond to your indoor air quality needs quickly and competently.