ML180 Lennox Gas Furnace – Single Stage, Power Saver™ technology
*Fully Installed from: $1,800 – $2,900
- Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE – Can save hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Top Vent with Rotatable Inducer – Simplifies horizontal installations
- Robust Blower Assembly – Exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures and improved comfort
- Blower Compartment – Minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort. Less than 1% leakage at 1.0″ ESP
ML180 LENNOX GAS FURNACE
You will enjoy the exceptional comfort that comes with reliable Lennox engineering. ML180 Lennox Gas Furnace durable, high-quality design ensures long-lasting performance. And with an efficiency rating of 80%, it will save them in energy costs, especially compared to an older furnace.
60 AFUE VS. 80 AFUE
Heating and cooling can account for about half of a home’s total utility bill. By upgrading to a high-efficiency system, you can cut your energy costs while keeping your family perfectly comfortable. See how much money could be saving with a ML180 Lennox Gas Furnace.
|Save per year*|
|5-year savings||10-year savings||15-year savings|
|*based on national average|
Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE
When you want to feel warm without feeling the pinch of high utility bills, the Merit® Series ML180 furnace offers a reliable and economical solution. An AFUE of 80% means 80 cents of every dollar spent on gas goes directly toward heating your home. That can mean potential savings of hundreds of dollars per year when compared to an older furnace. Advanced engineering combines with quality Lennox® components to keep you comfortable, while keeping your energy costs under control.
DUAL-FUEL CAPABILITY FOR YEAR-ROUND SAVINGS
When the ML180 is paired with a Lennox® heat pump, it creates a system that can automatically alternate between electricity and gas to keep you warm. So you’re always using the most energy-efficient way to keep comfortable.
Every component of the ML180 furnace is rigorously tested in Lennox dedicated research lab. As a result, you can count on your new furnace to deliver the highest possible levels of reliability and performance.
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – Made of high-quality, patented ArmourTuf™ aluminized steel for reliable efficiency
- SureLight® igniter – Delivers starting reliability
- SureLight Integrated Furnace Control – Controls all furnace operations and provides direct readout diagnostics for quick troubleshooting
- Durable steel cabinet – Made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
ML180 LENNOX GAS FURNACE WARRANTY
Perfect comfort is comfort that brings you peace of mind. That’s why we stand behind our innovative heating, cooling and indoor air quality products with industry-leading warranty coverage. 20-Year Limited Warranty on Heat Exchanger. 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration. See details to get more information about Lennox warranty.
HOME COMFORT SYSTEM
Every Lennox® product has been engineered to deliver best-in-class comfort and efficiency. And when two or more Lennox products are working together as part of a system, the results are truly outstanding.
Your home comfort system is essential to keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It also helps protect you from allergens and pollutants year round. A home comfort system is made up of Furnaces and: Air Conditioner, Thermostat and Indoor Air Quality.
You may also like…
- AIr Conditioners, Lennox Air Conditioners
- *Fully Installed from: $2,455
- VIEW DETAILS