SLP98V Lennox Gas Furnace – 98.7% AFUE, Modulating, Variable Capacity
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.7% AFUE – Can save you over $800 dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces
- Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger – SLP 98V has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
- Dual-fuel capability – Can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- iComfort™ – enabled technology – Allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – Automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. SEE SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT MODEL BELOW.Lennox SLP99V Gas Furnace – Up to 99% AFUE, Variable Speed, Modulating
SLP98V LENNOX GAS FURNACE
Lennox Precise Comfort® technology lets the SLP98V Lennox Gas Furnace keep the temperature within 0.5 degrees of your ideal temperature. Heat is throughout your home, helping eliminate cold spots.
60 AFUE VS. 98 AFUE
Heating and cooling can account for about half of a home’s total utility bill. By upgrading to a high-efficiency system, you can cut your energy costs while keeping your family perfectly comfortable. See how much money could be saving with a SLP98V Lennox Gas Furnace.
|Save per year*|
|5-year savings||10-year savings||15-year savings|
|*based on national average|
AirFlex™ technology allows GSHA Services, Your Lennox Dealer in Chiago to adjust airflow to best match your lifestyle and home design. When paired with an iComfort® S30 thermostat, the SLP98V adapts to your routine and adjusts temperatures accordingly.
The SLP98V continually adjusts heating output in increments as small as 1%, so you get the ultimate combination of exact temperatures and smart energy use.
Precise Comfort™ technology
Lennox’s Precise Comfort™ technology is an operating and control system that allows a furnace to adjust heat and airflow by very small amounts, as low as a 1 percent change. The system is automatic and operates similar to cruise control, making adjustments gradually to meet your comfort demands with energy efficiency.
SilentComfort™ technology combines advanced engineering with sound-absorbing insulation to deliver the ultimate in quiet performance.. SilentComfort™ technology combines heavy cabinet insulation, quieter burners and no loud blasts of air during startup, to preserve the peace and quiet of your home environment.
The SLP98V uses smart designs, high-quality materials and innovations like Precise Comfort variable-capacity technology, so you enjoy years of trouble-free operation and consistent comfort.
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – Made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter – Silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board – Controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
SLP98V LENNOX GAS FURNACE MOST EFFICIENCIES 2018
With industry-leading efficiencies of up to 98.7% AFUE, the SLP98V can save you hundreds of dollars in utility costs every year. This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2018. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2018 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
ENERGY STAR® QUALIFIED
When you choose ENERGY STAR qualified heating and cooling products like SLP98V Lennox Gas Furnace, you know you’re making a smart choice that can significantly reduce your monthly utility costs.
Lennox offers a wide variety of home heating and cooling products that have earned the ENERGY STAR® label. Each of these products has been designed to deliver year-round energy savings, along with other comfort-enhancing benefits, such as more even temperatures, better humidity control and consistent airflow. If you install a new ENERGY STAR® heating or cooling system, you may qualify for local utility rebates and other energy incentives.
SLP98V LENNOX GAS FURNACE WARRANTY
Perfect comfort is comfort that brings you peace of mind. That’s why we stand behind our innovative heating, cooling and indoor air quality products with industry-leading warranty coverage. Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger. 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. See details to get more information about Lennox warranty.
HOME COMFORT SYSTEM
Every Lennox® product has been engineered to deliver best-in-class comfort and efficiency. And when two or more Lennox products are working together as part of a system, the results are truly outstanding.
Your home comfort system is essential to keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It also helps protect you from allergens and pollutants year round. A home comfort system is made up of Furnaces and: Air Conditioner, Thermostat and Indoor Air Quality.
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||
Up to 98% AFUE