AVXC20 Amana Air Conditioner – Up To 24.5 SEER, Variable-Speed
Request a Price
High-Efficiency Air Conditioner
- UP TO 24.5 SEER
- ComfortBridge™ technology compatible
- High-Efficiency, Variable-Speed Compressor
This AVXC20 Amana Air Conditioner will provide your family with excellent energy-efficient performance (compared to lower SEER units) for many, many years.
- Comfor tBridge Technology Compatible – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
- High-Efficiency, Variable Speed Compressor – Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 24.5 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER, singlestage compressors.
- High-Efficiency Variable Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motor – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- Advanced Diagnostics – Constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
- Quiet Operation – Acoustically engineered, highdensity sound control blanket helps to reduce noise levels compared to units without sound blankets for years of quiet comfort.
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Sound-Control Top – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
ComfortBridge technology compatible
When your new air conditioner is paired with an Amana® brand gas furnace with ComfortBridge technology, performance data from the spilt system is gathered and used to make automatic adjustments that may help reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home.
Always in pursuit of innovative ideas, our engineers have designed ComfortBridge technology to help your entire HVAC system cost-effectively operate at peak performance — providing consistent energy-efficient home comfort. ComfortBridge technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
You can be assured that your Amana brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially designed sound-control top.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand AVXC20 Air Conditioner offers up to 24.5 SEER energy-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps.
The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency— and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, an Amana brand AVXC20 Air Conditioner provides significant savings on your electric bill.
Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® in 2019 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieving optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria.
Product Limited Warranty
The compressor in your new air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty on selected gas furnace, air conditioner and heat pump models, good for as long as the purchaser owns his/her home. If the compressor or heat exchanger fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, a new furnace or condenser will be provided at no charge. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of this warranty, please contact us 224-220-3656 or click on the product warranty links.
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||
Up to 24.5 SEER
|Stages of Cooling||