Briggs & Stratton Generators Prices and Installation Cost in Chicago, IL and Surrounding Areas
Homes and businesses have a growing dependence on power. Lives have become more interconnected than ever and people rely heavily on the devices allowing that connectivity. But one power outage can disrupt everything. Be prepared. Make sure your home or business is protected by a reliable backup power solution from Briggs & Stratton. We install Briggs & Stratton generators but also Generac, Kohler, Energizer, Winco and many more brand. See below Briggs & Stratton Generators prices and installation cost in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas.
Explore Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators
Make sure your home or business is protected by a reliable backup power solution! With a Briggs & Stratton generator, you can rely on your lights, appliances or tools, air conditioner, TVs or computers to stay on during a power outage. Standby generators are permanently installed and connected to your home or business’ natural gas line or liquid propane fuel source, along with the applicable transfer switch to support quick power generation. Check out the full line of standby generators available from the trusted experts at Briggs & Stratton.
- Up to 5 year limited warranty (model dependent)
- Sold through retailers (both in store and online)
- Residential and commercial applications (single and 3-phase)
Explore Briggs & Stratton Fortress Standby Generators
Briggs & Stratton Fortress Standby Generators offering a premium level of protection. Backed by the industries longest part, labor and travel 6 year limited warranty. Briggs & Stratton Fortress line also comes standard with an oil warmer to help your generator start when the temperatures start to fall, helping to make sure your generator starts every time. Check out the full line of home standby generators available below from the trusted experts at Briggs & Stratton.
- Up to 10 year limited warranty (model dependent)
- Residential models (single phase only)
- Includes pre-installed oil warmer for increased starting protection in colder weather
Briggs & Stratton 30kW Standby Generator – Backup Power for Larger Homes or Smaller BusinessBriggs & Stratton *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Briggs & Stratton 25kW Standby Generator – Backup Power for Larger Homes or Smaller BusinessBriggs & Stratton *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Briggs & Stratton 20kW Standby Generator – Backup Power for Medium to Large Sized HomesBriggs & Stratton *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Briggs & Stratton 17kW Standby Generator – Backup Power for Medium to Large Sized HomesBriggs & Stratton *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Briggs & Stratton 12kW Standby Generator – Backup Power for Medium Sized HomesBriggs & Stratton *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
Briggs & Stratton 10kW Standby Generator – Backup Power for Medium Sized HomesBriggs & Stratton *Fully Installed from $ VIEW DETAILS
*Price is for a completely installed system including the generator and transfer switch. It includes labor and material to install the transfer switch, transferring of the circuits, and all other related gas and electric work. This is for a standard installation which includes 10 feet of gas and electric piping installed above grade from source to the generator. Your installation may require additional per foot charges depending on the location of the generator, and/or difficulty of the run. We will obtain necessary permits, but the municipal building permit fees are not included.
Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators
A permanent power solution for all the conveniences of a life uninterrupted.
- Permanently installed outside your home
- Professionally installed by a licensed electrician GSHA Services, LTD
- Automatic when power goes out
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- No refueling needed
What It Can Power
- Overall home needs such as lights, water heater, refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
- Automatically manage high wattage appliance priority with Symphony® II power management system for automatic load management
Symphony II Power Management
Learn more about how Symphony Power Management intelligently prioritizes your power needs when running your Briggs & Stratton home standby generator.
How a Briggs & Stratton Home Generator System Works?
Learn how a home standby generator system works with this Briggs & Stratton guide. Whether you are home or away, a premium standby generator system will keep you up and running smoothly during a power outage. A continuous supply to either propane or natural gas means fully automatic, hassle-free operations for years to come.
Benefits of Owning a Standby Generator
Learn about all of the benefits that come with owning a Standby Generator.
Our Generator Brands, The Choice Is Yours
We provide a wide selection of generators to meet the needs of different homes and families.
Generators Generac is the most reliable, durable, efficient, and environmentally friendly generators and power equipment. Explore Generac Generators
Ideal for backing up your home. Automatically starts and restores power in seconds — whether you’re home or away. Explore Kohler Generators
We Install Any Generator Brand or Model
Our technicians can install any generator brand, make, or model. If you already bought one and are looking for a local installation company, give us a call.
Briggs & Stratton Generators Installation Process with GSHA Services, LTD in Chicago, IL and Surrounding Areas
At GSHA Services, LTD, we understand no two homes require the same backup power solution. From the layout of the property, location of the service panel, to the lights and appliances requiring backup power, installing a standby generator system is truly a custom solution. That’s why we’re dedicated to making installation seamless and stress-free for you.
- To start the home generator installation process, we will conduct an on-site visit to determine your home’s specific installation needs and what local permits are needed before starting.
- At this time they we will check your electrical meter, gas lines and circuit breaker panel location to help scout the best placement option for your generator unit and determine the wiring specifications your home will need.
- Finally, we will also discuss which fuel option, natural gas or liquid propane, is available and will work best for your home’s generator system.
Installation Price Estimate
A dealer GSHA Services, LTD will recommend the best standby generator and module placement for your needs.
- Price is for a completely installed system including the generator and transfer switch.
- It includes labor and material to install the transfer switch, transferring of the circuits, and all other related gas and electric work.
- We will obtain necessary permits, but the municipal building permit fees are not included.
- We will also walk you through any accessories you may want to consider purchasing and available financing options.
Up-Front Pricing. Prices you can trust, delivered in full up front. No hourly rates or mystery fees. We offer the best value for your home project or service work. Schedule installation or request a free quote – fill form or call us at 224-220-3656.