Briggs & Stratton Generators Prices
Homes and businesses have a growing dependence on power. Lives have become more interconnected than ever and people rely heavily on the devices allowing that connectivity. But one power outage can disrupt everything. Be prepared. Make sure your home or business is protected by a reliable backup power solution from Briggs & Stratton. We install Briggs & Stratton generators but also Generac, Kohler, Champion, Energizer, Winco and many more brand. See below Briggs & Stratton Generators prices and installation cost in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas.
Briggs & Stratton Generator installation
Briggs & Stratton Generators Prices and Installation Cost
Average installation cost of a 20 kW standby home generator is about $6,000, although the range can exceed $15,0000 depending on a number of factors such as location from the gas meter and main electrical panel. Obviously, the more complicated a job is for the installer, the longer it will take them to complete, and the more they’re likely to charge. For example, a property where the electric meter is on one side of the house and the gas meter is on the opposite side creates more work for the electrician.
Explore Briggs & Stratton Fortress Standby Generators
Briggs & Stratton Fortress Standby Generators offering a premium level of protection. Backed by the industries longest part, labor and travel 6 year limited warranty. Briggs & Stratton Fortress line also comes standard with an oil warmer to help your generator start when the temperatures start to fall, helping to make sure your generator starts every time. Check out the full line of home standby generators available below from the trusted experts at Briggs & Stratton.
- Up to 10 year limited warranty (model dependent)
- Residential models (single phase only)
- Includes pre-installed oil warmer for increased starting protection in colder weather
*Price is for a completely installed system including the generator and transfer switch. It includes labor and material to install the transfer switch, transferring of the circuits, and all other related gas and electric work. This is for a standard installation which includes 10 feet of gas and electric piping installed above grade from source to the generator. Your installation may require additional per foot charges depending on the location of the generator, and/or difficulty of the run. We will obtain necessary permits, but the municipal building permit fees are not included.
Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators
A permanent power solution for all the conveniences of a life uninterrupted.
- Permanently installed outside your home
- Professionally installed by a licensed electrician GSHA Services, LTD
- Automatic when power goes out
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- No refueling needed
What It Can Power
- Overall home needs such as lights, water heater, refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
- Automatically manage high wattage appliance priority with Symphony® II power management system for automatic load management
Symphony II Power Management
Learn more about how Symphony Power Management intelligently prioritizes your power needs when running your Briggs & Stratton home standby generator.
How a Briggs & Stratton Home Generator System Works?
Learn how a home standby generator system works with this Briggs & Stratton guide. Whether you are home or away, a premium standby generator system will keep you up and running smoothly during a power outage. A continuous supply to either propane or natural gas means fully automatic, hassle-free operations for years to come.
Benefits of Owning a Standby Generator
Learn about all of the benefits that come with owning a Standby Generator.
Our Generator Brands, The Choice Is Yours
We provide a wide selection of generators to meet the needs of different homes and families.
Generac generators prices and installation cost
Kohler generators prices and installation cost
Champion generators prices and installation cost
We Install Any Generator Brand or Model
Our technicians can install any generator brand, make, or model. If you already bought one and are looking for a local installation company, give us a call.
Briggs & Stratton Generators Installation Process with GSHA Services, LTD in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas
At GSHA Services, LTD, we understand no two homes require the same backup power solution. From the layout of the property, location of the service panel, to the lights and appliances requiring backup power, installing a standby generator system is truly a custom solution. That’s why we’re dedicated to making installation seamless and stress-free for you.
- To start the home generator installation process, we will conduct an on-site visit to determine your home’s specific installation needs and what local permits are needed before starting.
- At this time they we will check your electrical meter, gas lines and circuit breaker panel location to help scout the best placement option for your generator unit and determine the wiring specifications your home will need.
- Finally, we will also discuss which fuel option, natural gas or liquid propane, is available and will work best for your home’s generator system.
Installation Price Estimate
A dealer GSHA Services, LTD will recommend the best standby generator and module placement for your needs.
- Price is for a completely installed system including the generator and transfer switch.
- It includes labor and material to install the transfer switch, transferring of the circuits, and all other related gas and electric work.
- We will obtain necessary permits, but the municipal building permit fees are not included.
- We will also walk you through any accessories you may want to consider purchasing and available financing options.
Up-Front Pricing. Prices you can trust, delivered in full up front. No hourly rates or mystery fees. We offer the best value for your home project or service work. Schedule installation or request a free quote – fill form or call us at (224) 220-3660.