Halo Water Filtration System Prices And Installation Cost
When it comes to the water you drink, bathe in, and cook with, chances are you want it to be healthy. Not only that, but high quality water will help protect plumbing appliances and pipes from wear and tear that could lead to damage. GSHA Services, LTD is installer of Halo water filtration systems in Chicago, IL and surrounding counties. When it comes to water filtration we only want to offer the best for our valued customers. Halo Systems are top of the line. See below Halo water filtration System prices, and installation cost.
How Do Whole House Water Filters Work?
Why Halo Water Filtration System is so Unique
The five stages of the Halo Water Filtration system make sure that toxins and chemicals are removed from your home’s water supply. While many of these chemicals are a danger to your health, they also taste and smell bad. This filtration system will give you an endless supply of fresh water that tastes as pure as it should.
What Is Halo Water Filtration Systems?
Halo Water Filtration System was designed for the purpose of delivering pure and conditioned water for the whole home. The Halo water purification system has the capacity to treat anywhere between 800,000 and 1,000,000 gallons of water for any given household.
Most of the other similar systems available in the market today only treat half of the water volume that Halo Water System does and, a majority of those systems require ongoing maintenance, which also costs money. Halo requires no maintenance.
Also, for a typical family of 4 people, the system is expected to last between 10 to 15 years of maintenance-free service. The system is designed to perform its own cleaning on a regular basis.
Quality of Water Delivered
Once the water has passed through the 5 stages of the system, the Halo 5 promises to deliver high-quality water and, here is how the water is delivered. The system delivers chlorine and chloramines free water.
- Without Chlorine and chloramines, the water will be clearer and odor-free.
- The water will have its taste improved.
- Superior water quality than bottled water, tap water.
- No maintenance for the life of the system
- Much, much more
Investing in a water filtration system save your money
When you invest in a whole house water filter system you get healthier water flowing from every tap of your home, which means cleaner water for cooking, doing laundry, bathing, drinking, and more. Here are some of the benefits of an Aquasana whole home solution:
- It has been proven that our tap water has numerous quantities of harmful contaminants in it, such as chlorine, chloramines, by-products, toxic heavy metals, synthetic chemicals, parasites and hundreds of other different types of contaminants.
- Owning a Halo will remove a majority of those harmful contaminants while reducing many others, therefore, the the system will protect and improve the quality of life. It has been proven that a family of four spends about $ 1000 annually in bottled water.
- It has also been proven that 50% of bottled water comes straight from the tap while virtually all bottled water that is exposed to the temperature of 70 degrees or higher will get contaminated by the plastic bottle.
- It is a fact that we all have hard water, no matter where we live in the US and, hard water not only causes health the problem, it also damages plumbing systems and fixtures, which can be very expensive to replace.
Halo Water Filtration System Services
Here’s the thing about Halo water filtration system maintenance—it’s not needed! That’s right, the Halo is a maintenance-free system. The filters will need to be changed periodically and you’ll want to ensure that you have trained professionals install and service these systems, but they’re otherwise maintenance free.
If you’re thinking of forgoing your old water filtration system for Halo water filtration system replacement, we’re the team to talk to. Installing these systems is a complex process, and our Chicago, IL professionals are highly trained and capable of completing this service. Give us a call at (224) 220-3660 today or schedule an appointment online!