Bosch Ductless Mini Split prices
The Bosch Climate 5000 series focuses on individual rooms and living spaces. This system provides energy-efficient, on-demand comfort that is flexible, simple to install and easy to maintain. This Bosch HVAC system is the best on the market. We install Bosch Ductless Mini Split Systems but also Mitsubishi, Lennox, Daikin and many more brand. See below Bosch Ductless Mini Split Systems prices and installation cost.
Bosch Ductless Mini Split prices, and installation Costs
Bosch ductless mini-splits can be a great solution for your home heating and cooling needs. The total cost can vary significantly depending on the many factors, but you should expect to pay between $3,500 to $5,000 per zone.
Ductless mini splits are an ideal solution for certain heating and cooling problems. They give you a high level of control over your home temperature while reducing costs.
Explore Bosch Single Zone Ductless Mini Split System
- An excellent alternative to traditional HVAC systems where the focus is on individual rooms and living spaces rather than a central system’s “one-size-fits-all” approach
- No timely, messy and costly ductwork or renovation needed means this compact and flexible system can be easily installed when only one room or space requires cooling or heating
- An ENERGY STAR, highly-efficient, quiet, single room application keeps energy bills low due to only heating and cooling one room when needed
- Common applications: individual rooms, studio apartments, additions, enclosed patios, restaurant, office space, mechanical / server rooms, or single rooms without space for ductwork
Explore Bosch Multi Zone Ductless Mini Split System
- Create total comfort throughout the whole house in the rooms you use the most
- Independent operation of each room with its own thermostat – set a comfortable temperature in each room
- One outdoor unit can be combined with up to five indoor units with the Regular system and four indoor units with the MAX Performance system for maximum cost and space savings
- Simplified system layout and connection offers extended flexibility when locating indoor units
- Quiet, compact and simple to install multi zone condensing sections are paired with any combination of single zone air handlers
- Common applications: entire home, multiple rooms within a 1-3 story home that are used the most
The Bosch Climate 5000 Series
The Bosch Climate 5000 Ductless Series provides simple installation, maintenance, and cleaning. Shorter service times and high quality mean minimizing money spent while maximizing comfort and peace of-mind. The Climate 5000 System utilizes a combination of efficient technologies to achieve up to a 25 SEER rating, reducing electricity usage and lowering your electric bill.
- 100% heating capacity between -5º F and 5º F, depending on system configuration
- No additional accessory needed for Low Ambient Cooling operation down to -22º with MAX Performance System (Maximum 107% Cooling capacity at -22º F)
- Whisper quiet operation: ODU as low as 55.5 dB, IDU as low as 20 dB
- Wired wall thermostat, 24V Interface for use with 24V thermostat
- Factory installed base pan heater for all ODU models
- Built in condensate pump for Cassette & Ducted IDU’s
- 10 year compressor & 5 year parts residential warranty§
- Compatible with the Bosch Connected Control (BCC) Wi-Fi Thermostat family
Why Bosch Ductless Systems
How Does a Ductless System Work?
The system utilizes electricity to pump refrigerant and transfer heat from one space to another. In cooling mode during warm or summer months, the system efficiently moves heat from inside the space to the outdoors. Conversely, in heating mode during cold or winter months, the units utilize refrigerant, which is naturally colder than outdoor temperatures, to absorb heat from the outside and transfer it to inside the space.
No Space? No Problem!
The Climate 5000 is designed for easy installation and has the flexibility to fit virtually anywhere. No ductwork required means no messy renovations and makes our systems the ideal solution to a wide variety of installation challenges. The condenser is conveniently located outdoors, while up to five air handlers can be placed inconspicuously indoors. The electrical, refrigerant, and condensate drain lines that connect the indoor and outdoor units run through a 3” diameter hole in an exterior wall, making it both unobtrusive and easy to install.
High Efficiency, Whisper Quiet, and Easy-to-Use Systems
Our ENERGY STAR rated single zone systems provide high-efficiency comfort up to 25 SEER (the EPA requirement for ductless systems is 14 SEER) and can help lower energy costs by utilizing advanced, energy-saving inverter drive technology. The product is easy to install, easier to use, and delivers consistent temperature and humidity levels throughout the desired space by making automatic adjustments to meet your needs. Best of all, it does all of this at sound levels as low as 20 dBA.
Bosch MAX Performance systems
Enjoy a warm space this winter season with lower energy costs by utilizing advanced, energy-saving inverter drive technology. Bosch MAX Performance systems are easy to install, easier to use, and delivers consistent temperature and humidity levels throughout the desired space by making automatic adjustments to meet your needs.
Our Ductless Mini Split Systems, The Choice Is Yours
We provide a wide selection of ductless mini-split system to meet the needs of different homes and families.
Mitsubishi ductless mini split systems prices, and installation cost
Lennox ductless mini split systems prices, and installation cost
Daikin ductless systems prices, and installation cost
Bosch Ductless Mini Split prices, and installation Costs
Bosch Ductless Systems – Bosch Climate 5000 Series. This system is a highly efficient, elegant solution when space, style and ease of comfort are needed. Interested? Then it’s time to schedule your in-home appointment to discuss all of your options with one of our Comfort Specialists, get an exact quote for your home, and make the decision that best suits your budget and comfort needs. Schedule installation or request a free quote – fill form or call us at (224) 220-3660.