Rinnai Water Heaters Prices, and Installation Costs
Never run out of hot water again. Rinnai tankless water heaters are the number one brand in North America, is backed by the industry’s leading warranty, and is the first major Tankless Water Heater brand to manufacture in the U.S. It’s a no brainer. We install Rinnai water heaters but also Navien, Bradford White, Rheem and many more brand. See below Rinnai water heaters prices, and installation costs.
Rinnai Water Heaters #1 Tankless Brand in North America
Think of how often you use hot water in your home. Whether for showers and baths, laundry and dishes, or pets and hand washing, your family needs a hot water system it can count on, every day, for years to come. More consumers and businesses pick Rinnai than any other tankless brand. Rinnai brand has been built on quality, and every unit is backed by the industry’s leading warranty.
High-Efficiency (HE) Rinnai Water Heaters Models
Rinnai high-efficiency V Models are the right combination of comfort and value. These compact units offer the reliability you’d expect from Rinnai with performance that’s ideal for small to medium-sized new homes or remodels. Rinnai high-efficiency plus RL models, offer Rinnai’s most advanced technology in non-condensing tankless water heaters. Not only are the RLX models low NOx emitting, but there is wi-fi monitoring and recirculation technology available today at a price that fits your budget.
Rinnai RLX Series – High Efficiency Plus Tankless Water Heater*Fully Installed from $
Rinnai RL Series – High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater*Fully Installed from $
Rinnai V Series – High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater*Fully Installed from $
Super High-Efficiency (SE and SE+) Rinnai Water Heaters Models
Imagine an endless supply of hot water, energy savings, compact design and environmental benefits. That’s just what you can expect from Rinnai RUS condensing models. Rinnai RUCS models, part of Rinnai’s Luxury Series, offer the highest output of condensing line of tankless units. You can enjoy all the comfort and performance you expect from Rinnai for less with Rinnai super-high efficiency plus RU models. These compact units are powerful enough to meet your needs, consistently delivering hot water in up to four places around your home at the same time. Rinnai super-high efficiency plus series features condensing design with the latest technology in water heating for more energy savings and environmental benefits. When you expect the best, choose Rinnai’s RUR model series.
Rinnai RUR Model Series – Super High Efficiency Plus Tankless Water Heater*Fully Installed from $
Rinnai RU Model Series – Super High Efficiency Plus Tankless Water Heater*Fully Installed from $
Rinnai RUCS Model Series – Super High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater*Fully Installed from $
Rinnai RUS Model Series – Super High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater*Fully Installed from $
How a Tankless Rinnai Water Heater Works
If you grew up in a home with lots of people taking showers and running appliances, you’ve probably experienced what it feels like when that big tank runs out of hot water. Not too fun, is it? So how can this box, about the size of a suitcase, mounted to your wall keep your showers hot and your tubs full? It’s actually really simple.
- When the need for hot water arises by turning on a shower, washing machine, dishwasher or faucet, cold water flows into the Rinnai Tankless Water Heater from the inlet pipe at the bottom of the heater.
- The flame is ignited and heats the two heat exchangers that are included in the Super High Efficiency models.
- Water is preheated as it passes through a stainless steel heat exchanger, capturing any extra heat (or latent heat) before it escapes into the vent system.
- Water continues to be heated as it passes through the heat exchanger, and exits from the hot water outlet pipe to travel through the pipes of the home to the water fixture where hot water is needed.
- The tankless water heater will adjust flame output as needed to ensure the temperature set point is maintained.
- As the hot water fixture shuts off, cold water stops flowing into the tankless water heater and the flame extinguishes. The tankless water heater is now off until the next time hot water is needed!
Rinnai Circ-Logic™ recirculation technology allows homeowners to set recirculation patterns that coincide with their hot water usage patterns. Hot water is available when needed, without the expense of circulating it during times of inactivity. Circ-Logic™ comes standard on most SE, SE+ and HE+ Series models, offering solutions when paired with specific Rinnai accessories.
A Few Key Benefits
While we feel that there are endless benefits to choosing a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, there are a few that stand out and are worth highlighting:
- Endless supply of hot water – Never worry about running out of hot water again. Back to back showers? Just threw in a load of laundry? No problem if you have a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater!
- More space in your home – Replacing that large, clunky tank with a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater, which is roughly the size of a carry on suitcase will free up valuable storage space in your home. They also allow flexibility to install other non-traditional locations such as laundry rooms, closets, etc.
- Save on energy and water costs – Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters use up to 40% less energy than a traditional tank. Additionally if you utilize one of our options for recirculation, you can have faster hot water at your faucet resulting in less wasted water.
- Longer product life – Rinnai is known for quality. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters have a longer life span of up to twice as long as a traditional tank.
Our Water Heaters Brands, The Choice Is Yours
We provide a wide selection of water heaters to meet the needs of different homes and families.
Enjoy endless hot water and lower utility costs when you switch to high efficiency Navien tankless water heaters. Explore Navien Water Heaters
Bradford White designs, engineers builds water heating, space heating, combination heating and storage solutions for residential, commercial, industrial applications. Explore Bradford White Water Heaters
With a full line of Rheem water heaters to choose from, there’s sure to be one that’s the right fit for your family. Whether you need high water delivery or low energy costs, we have your next water heater. Explore Rheem Water Heaters
Servicing All Major Makes and Models
We provide top-quality work for both electric and gas water heaters of all sizes. And, with our upfront pricing policy, you can feel comfortable knowing there’s no hidden surprises when it comes to price. We base our rates on the job, not the hours worked, meaning the quote you’re given at the start of your service is the price you’ll pay – period.
Rinnai Water Heaters Prices and Installation Cost
Water heaters are an integral part of the plumbing systems in residential homes. Increasingly, consumers are turning to water heaters for their many benefits. The average cost for installing a water heater is around $1,200 – $3,000, with the average customer paying $2,100 for a gas whole house unit. To make the most of your investment and ensure the equipment operates at its highest capacity, hire a GSHA Services, LTD professional. We have the experience necessary to both expedite and guarantee proper installation. For more information about Rinnai water heaters prices and installation cost, contact us for an estimate. Our trained and certified HVAC experts will provide you with an honest, upfront price on the cost to install a Rinnai tankless water heater.
Rinnai Water Heater Installation, Repair and Replacement in Chicago, IL
There are many benefits to switching to a Tankless Water Heater from Rinnai. Imagine never running out of hot water even when your dishwasher is running, someone is doing laundry, and you have multiple showers running at the same time. We know you want to consistently have hot water in your home and saving money in the long-term is always ideal to everyone. GSHA Services, LTD is equipped to meet any and all of your hot water needs from installing a new model to repairing the one you currently have. Simply give us a call at 224-220-3656 today to schedule an appointment with us!