Bolt Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station Prices, and Installation Costs
When you make the switch to Bolt EV, you get so much more than a new car. You get a fun and responsive all-electric vehicle that offers the perks of driving a Chevrolet along with less maintenance, more ways to “refuel” and innovative ways to make living electric easier than ever. GSHA Services provides a wide variety of reliable home EV chargers from the industry’s most trusted brands including Bolt EV, but also Tesla, ChargePoint and ClipperCreek. See below Chevrolet Bolt EV Charging Station Prices and Installation Costs.
Bolt EV Charging Station Prices, and Installation Costs
Explore a simply smart way to drive when you make the switch to Bolt Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger System. Learn about the perks, with less maintenance and more ways to refuel with an EV.
Plug In and Power up
Electric vehicles offer three great options for charging – all of them as simple as plugging in your smartphone. And to make charging even easier, the myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist can help you plan the most efficient routes, find available charging stations and even pay for charging while you’re on the go.
Meet Your New Assistant
Your smartphone becomes your co-pilot when using the myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist. The app allows you to control certain features and access vehicle information, like battery status and charging settings, from anywhere. The Energy Assist feature intelligently plans your routes, tells you where to charge up, and gives you real-time data about charging station availability.
Less Maintenance, More Savings with an Chevrolet Bolt EV Charger System
Without all of the usual engine upkeep — oil changes, transmission fluid flushes, engine belt replacements — you’ll spend less time and money on maintenance. Plus, when compared to a new gas-powered vehicle of the same size, the EPA estimates that Bolt EV could save you as much as $5,000 in fuel costs over five years (Based on 118 MPGe, 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles, $2.83 per gallon gas, and $0.13 per kWh national average electricity cost). But savings are just the beginning – the perks of living electric go on and on:
- TAKE THE HOV LANE – Save time on your commute by taking the High Occupancy Vehicle lane in select states.
- ZERO TAILPIPE EMISSIONS – No fuel to burn means you’re driving cleaner.
- STATE TAX INCENTIVES – Buying an EV could qualify you for state tax incentives.
- MORE MULTITASKING – Charge up while you shop, sleep, work or do whatever else you want to do with your time.
- CHEVROLET COMPLETE CARE – Covers your battery and specific electric drive components for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- EXTENDED COURTESY TRANSPORTATION – Complete Care covers Courtesy Transportation for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, for covered warranty repairs.
- UTILITY INCENTIVES Installing a home charger may qualify you for local utility incentives.
How Much Does It Cost To Charge My Chevy Bolt at Home?
The costs of charging at home vary depending on your location and driving habits. But, based on some data provided by Chargepoint, the average cost of charging is about $1.85 for 44 miles of range. That means that charging your Bolt EV is actually significantly cheaper that the cost of a gallon of gas. That efficiency is compounded when you consider that an EV can travel more than twice as far as the average car can on a single gallon. Pretty impressive.
Want to Install a Bolt Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station?
GSHA Services, LTD has been serving the Chicago, IL, North NW Suburbs and Southeastern Wisconsin. Whether you need service or installation, we would be glad to help you. Contact us today at (224) 220-3660 or fill the contact form.