Bradford White RG1 Residential Damper Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater
*Fully Installed from $
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified-Some models
- Bradford White ICON System®
- Automatic Flue Damper
- Defender Safety System® featuring the patented Advanced ScreenLok® Technology flame arrestor design
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Water Connections – 3/4″ NPT true dielectric fittings
- Heat Traps
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- 3″x4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve
Bradford White RG1 Residential Damper Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater are extra efficient, reliable and safe to operate. Model Bradford White RG1 Gas Water Heater include Defender Safety System® – has proven itself a top pick year after year. Millions of homeowners count on these quality gas water heaters for exceptional performance and reliable hot water.
The Damper FVIR Defender Safety System® Models Feature:
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified—Some models meet or exceed requirements for ENERGY STAR® per the latest ENERGY STAR® criteria revision, as well as most utility rebate programs.
- Bradford White ICON System™—Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during standby periods (120 VAC).
Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Rating and tighter temperature differential.
Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
Separate Immersed Thermowell—High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Automatic Flue Damper—Reduces standby heat loss, resulting in less gas consumption, higher energy factor ratings, and improved overall efficiency.
- Ten Foot Power Cord—Included (120 VAC).
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Flammable Vapor Sensor—Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected.
- Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour rating of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ (19mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps—Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3×4 “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter—Allows either 3″ (76mm) or 4″ (102mm) vent connections.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.
- NOx Emissions—Less than 40 ng/J.