Kohler 8RESVL 8 kW Generator – Single Phase, LPG|Natural Gas, with Automatic Transfer Switch and OnCue Plus
Request a Price
Your Kohler 8RESVL 8 kW standby generator is installed outside your home like an air conditioning unit. It’s wired into the electrical panel and fuel system, so it comes on automatically during a power outage whether you’re home or away.
Kohler generators for backup power provide reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working Kohler 8RESVL 8 kW Generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on. OnCue® Plus Generator Management System is standard with every RESV or RESVL generator.
- High Quality Power
Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for excellent generator power quality to protect your valuable electronics.
The Kohler 8 kW generator can easily start and run a 4 ton air conditioner with up to 5 kW preload.
Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
Bold new Kohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
- Remote Monitoring
Every Kohler 8RESVL 8 kW Generator comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system, which gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 8RESVL at 16.8kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable Kohler 8RESVL 8 kW Generator engine with efficient OHV design. operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- Comes with an RXT 100-amp indoor-rated automatic transfer switch with 12-space load center.
- Accepts natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3.5 inches
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Meets 181 mph wind rating
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field