Mitsubishi Konnect Series Floor Mounted Heat Pumps
Request a Price
Ceiling-mounted options include ductless cassettes installed flush to the ceiling and ductless ceiling-suspended units for light commercial settings.
Mitsubishi Konnect Series floor mounted unit features a contemporary slimline design and dramatically reduced depth while introducing a significant innovation in multi-flow vane technology that contributes to a faster heating process. This technology efficiently recirculates air to quickly raise room temperature during the cooler months of the year. Konnect Series floor mounted units are the perfect solution for unobtrusive heating or cooling at floor level. New advanced technology offers heating performance during low temperatures in the shortest amount of time (and with more even heat distribution), all while maintaining maximum energy efficiency.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 09, 12, 15, 18
- T21.0–28.2 SEER
- Rapid heating
- Operates with 25% less power than competing models
- Recessing is an option
With single-zone equipment, one outdoor unit connects to one indoor unit (see pages 18-25 for indoor units available). This option is ideal if you only need cooling and heating in a single space.
With multi-zone equipment, one outdoor unit can connect up to eight indoor units. This option is perfect if you need cooling and heating in multiple spaces with different functions, such as a nursery versus a kitchen or an office versus a conference room.
Each zone is served by its own indoor unit. Indoor units come in a variety of forms including wall-mounted units, floor-mounted units, ceiling cassettes and air handlers. Wall-mounted units tend to be the most popular, but a Mitsubishi Konnect Series floor-mounted unit could be an attractive option for a sunroom that has windows, but no wall space. A high-performance air handler could replace an older system, such as a central system or boiler that previously cooled or heated an open space.
- INVERTER-DRIVEN COMPRESSORS – Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling
- COMPLETE ZONE CONTROL – Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use
- PERSONAL COMFORT CONTROL – Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices
- CLEANER AIR WITH WASHABLE ANTI-ALLERGEN FILTERS – Improves air quality and saves money
- HYPER-HEATING INVERTER® (H2i®) HEAT PUMPS – Provides instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -13° F)
- ULTIMATE ENERGY EFFICIENCY – With higher SEER and HSPF ratings
Up to 16 SEER
Up To 13.0 HSPF