Mitsubishi PH Series Outdoor Heat Pumps
*Fully Installed from $
The indoor unit is powered by the outdoor unit and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
The indoor unit is powered by the PH Series outdoor heat pumps and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 06, 09, 12, 15, 18
- 100% heating at 5° F
- Industry-leading efficiency of 33.1 SEER (NTXWPH06A)
- Hyper-heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation
- 3D i-see Sensor™
- Infrared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures
- Multi-function wireless controller
Available as a cooling only, PH Series heat pump or a Pro-Heat heat pump, each outdoor unit connects to a single indoor unit through refrigerant lines. These outdoor units have INVERTER-driven compressors that only use the precise amount of energy needed to keep the space comfortable.
- INVERTER-DRIVEN COMPRESSORS – Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling
- COMPLETE ZONE CONTROL – Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use
- PERSONAL COMFORT CONTROL – Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices
- CLEANER AIR WITH WASHABLE ANTI-ALLERGEN FILTERS – Improves air quality and saves money
- HYPER-HEATING INVERTER® (H2i®) HEAT PUMPS – Provides instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -13° F)
- ULTIMATE ENERGY EFFICIENCY – With higher SEER
Even in outside temperatures as cold as -13º F, Mitsubishi ProHeat technology will keep your home and business comfortable. Well-suited for climates in the northern half of the United States, Pro-Heat systems continue to provide heating when temperatures drop well below zero.
With this technology, it’s simple to assign your bedrooms, kitchen, living room, office, basement and other spaces to different “zones” so each room is always comfortable. Once you decide what temperature you’d like a specific zone to be, the system will quietly maintain that temperature while using the least amount of energy needed. For additional energy savings, you have the option to not cool and heat unused rooms.