Mitsubishi ST Series Air Conditioner Outdoor Unit
Request a Price
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 09, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36
- SEER: 15.1–24.6
- Compatible with the MSY indoor un
We offer solutions for every need, including situations where heating is not necessary. The ST Series of air conditioners is ENERGY STAR® certified and offers up to 24.6 SEER.
- INVERTER-DRIVEN COMPRESSORS – Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling
- COMPLETE ZONE CONTROL – Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use
- PERSONAL COMFORT CONTROL – Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices
- CLEANER AIR WITH WASHABLE ANTI-ALLERGEN FILTERS – Improves air quality and saves money
- ULTIMATE ENERGY EFFICIENCY With – higher SEER
The essential components of a zoned air conditioning and heating system are the outdoor unit, the indoor unit and the smart comfort controls. The system operates by transferring heat to and from an outdoor unit to one or more indoor units. The units are connected by pipes containing refrigerant, a substance that absorbs heat.
In cooling mode, the refrigerant absorbs heat inside the home and produces colder air by transferring refrigerant from the indoor units to the outdoor unit, where the heat is expelled. In heating mode, the process is reversed and the refrigerant absorbs heat outside of the home and provides warmth by transferring the refrigerant from the outdoor unit to the indoor units. This method of heat transfer — which works even in freezing weather — is powered by electricity and is much greener than conventional systems that burn fossil fuels during heating.
Mitsubishi ST Series air conditioner outdoor unit is equipped with an INVERTER that enables it to quickly change the amount of power it uses and the amount of refrigerant it transfers to and from the indoor units. With the INVERTER, the outdoor unit only uses the precise amount of power needed to reach each zone’s preferred temperature.
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||