Looking for a quality and efficient hvac gas furnace, to best serve your heating needs and budget? This Comfort 80 Carrier 58STA hot air furnace is for you. It’s a single stage, single speed gas furnace that heats with 80% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). This means that for every dollar you spend on natural gas, over 80 cents is used in heating your home. It features two heat exchangers to give you maximum heating and efficiency. This unit can be installed upflow, downflow, or horizontal.
- QuieTech™ noise reduction system
- Microprocessor based control center
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design – only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat™ Igniter
- Draft safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Twinning in Upflow, Downflow and Horizontal
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
Comfort 80 Carrier 58STA Gas Furnace has a fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ to ensure quiet operation. Comfort, health and safety are important. The Carrier 80% AFUE control board monitors the safety devices nonstop during heating operation. If for any reason a safety device activates, a status code is displayed on the control board alerting you to a potential problem.
This Carrier Comfort Series furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your Carrier unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system by managing temperature, humidity, ventilation and indoor air quality. Hybrid Heat® compatible and it’s convertible to liquid propane.
Comfort 80 Carrier 58STA Gas Furnace precision-engineered, provide the ideal combination of gas heating and energy efficiency to heat your home. Carrier products are noted for their high performance and efficiency.
At GSHA Services, LTD we provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our forced air furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the industry leading Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs and budget.
Carrier Comfort series furnace, is heating solution during the winter season in Chicago and surrounding area. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
Pair this unit with a compatible Carrier Air Conditioner. For assistance with system matching, Get a free, no-obligation in-home estimate.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Comfort 80% AFUE Gas Furnace. This high-efficiency furnace excelent generating warmth throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.