Infinity 80 Carrier 58CVA Gas Furnace – 80% AFUE, Two Stages, Fixed-Speed Blower
Request a Price
Emergency Carrier Furnace Repair Service
Carrier Infinity 80 58CVA furnace will keep you warm and cozy all winter long. Carrier Infinity Series furnace is equipped with:
- 80% AFUE
- Infinity Intelligence
- Four Speed Constant On Fan Operation 66,000-154,000 Btu/h
Looking for a quality and efficient gas furnace, to best serve your heating needs and budget? This Infinity 80 Carrier 58CVA is for you. It’s a Variable-Speed, 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer unmatched comfort with ComfortHeat™ and IdealHumidity™ technologies in an 80% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) gas furnace. This means that for every dollar you spend on natural gas, over 80 cents is used in heating your home. It features two stage heating, allowing the furnace to run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Operating in low stage not only keeps your home more comfortable, it’s an economical way to heat your home. This unit can be installed upflow, downflow, or horizontal.
- Infinity System-match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- ComfortHeat Technology Intelligent microprocessor control
- Two-stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology
- Very low operating sound through low-stage operation and QuieTech™ system
- Integral part of the IdealHumidity System – Maximum dehumidification selection for summer time cooling – Full IdealHumidity benefits including “Super Dehumidify” – SmartEvap™-
- Humidity control when using a Thermidistat™ / Infinity control
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor – Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils. – Perfectly matches CFM to cooling system at all static points
- Comfort Fant-Up to 12 cooling airflow selections from thermostat with a wide range of capability
- Microprocessor based control center – Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass – Stores fault codes during power outages – Adjustable heating air temperature rise –
- Adjustable cooling airflow – Dehumidification selection for summer-time cooling
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design – only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat™ Igniter
- Draft Safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. – Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
Infinity 80 Carrier 58CVA hot air furnace has a fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ to ensure quiet operation. SmartEvap™ technology is a dehumidification feature that when matched with a compatible thermostat, will override the cooling system’s blower off-delay so the coil can drain the excess condensation, preventing your home from being re-humidified.
This Carrier Infinity Series Furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your Carrier unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
For added humidity control all year long, the Infinity 80 present Ideal Humidity System® capable. It will assist your heat pump or air conditioner in keeping you comfortable. Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system by managing temperature, humidity, ventilation and indoor air quality.
With ComfortHeat™ and IdealHumidity™ you get all the most advancent furnace technology: reduced drafts, longer cycles, reduced sound levels, less temperature differences between rooms and less temperature swings between cycles. With the variable speed blower motor. This gas heating with IdealHumidity™ technology also increases comfort in the summer by wringing out extra humidity when needed. The Infinity 80 furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas.
Your comfort, health and safety are important. The Infinity 80 Carrier 58CVA control board monitors the safety devices nonstop during heating operation. If for any reason a safety device activates, a status code is displayed on the control board alerting you to a potential problem.
Precision-engineered Carrier Infinity 80 provide the ideal combination of gas heating and energy efficiency to heat your home. Carrier products are noted for their high performance and efficiency.
At GSHA Services, LTD we provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the industry leading Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs and budget.
Carrier Infinity Series Furnace, are the most common home heating solution during the winter season in Chicago and surrounding area. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
You can pair this unit with a compatible Carrier Air Conditioner. For assistance with system matching, Get a free, no-obligation in-home estimate.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Infinity 80% AFUE gas furnaces. This high-efficiency furnace excelent generating warmth throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.