Performance 90 Carrier 59SP2 Gas Furnace – 92.1% AFUE, Single Stage, EMC X-13 Blower
*Fully Installed from: $2,699 – $4,499
This Carrier Performance 90 59SP2 gas heating will keep you and your family warm all winter long. This genuine Carrier Gas Furnace is equipped with:
- Up to 92% AFUE
- PowerHeat™ Ignition
- Multiple Speed Constant On Fan Operation
The Performance 90 Carrier 59SP2 Gas Furnace is a single stage, multi-speed gas furnace, that heats with 92% AFUE annual fuel utilization efficiency and can help increase seasonal energy efficiency ratio, when matched with compatible Carrier outdoor cooling equipment.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® regional standards
- High-efficiency basic ECM multiple-speed blower motor for electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan operation
- Humidistat™ Control compatible; dehumidification input for better comfort
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service
- Silicon Nitride Power Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional venting through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability
- Single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve
- Self diagnostics with SuperBrite LED
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit
- Adjustable blower speed for heating, cooling and continuous fan
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger
- Propane convertible (see Accessory list)
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent)
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
The Performance Gas Furnace 90, has a fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ to ensure quiet operation. This furnace is also Hybrid Heat® compatible and it’s convertible to liquid propane.
This Carrier Performance Series furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
For added humidity control all year long, the Performance 59SP2 is Ideal Humidity System® capable. It will assist your heat pump or air conditioner in keeping you comfortable. Performance 90 Carrier 59SP2 save money on heating and cooling costs by enabling you to set your thermostat a degree or two higher in the summer, and lower in the winter while sustaining your comfort. In addition, SmartEvap™ which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away.
Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system, will override the cooling system’s blower off-delay so the coil can drain the excess condensation, preventing re-humidification of your home. And ComfortFan™ technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat.
Carrier is the most common home heating solution during the winter season in Chicago and surrounding area. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have annual fuel utilization efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
Do you looking forced air furnace prices? GSHA Services – furnaces sales and installation. We provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our forced air furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces ranging from the industry leading Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs and budget.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Performance 80% AFUE gas furnaces. This high-efficiency furnace excelent generating warmth throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.
Up to 92% AFUE