Get a Free Estimate or Second Opinion on Air Conditioner and Furnace Replacement or Installation
Are you confident that you’re receiving the best deal on HVAC repairs or installation of a new system? GSHA Services, LTD offers free second opinions on estimates for repairs of air conditioning or heating systems or quotes for a new unit. If a licensed HVAC company has provided you with a written estimate within the past 30 days on a specific part, we will provide you a second opinion on that specific part for no charge. If the estimate you’ve already received is fair, we’ll let you know that, too.
GSHA Services, LTD Provides FREE Estimates for plumbing, Electric, Heating & Cooling Installation
We provide free estimates on new air conditioners, furnaces, boilers and more!
- New Air Conditioner Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Systems Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Packaged Unit Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Water Heater Repair, Installation & Replacement
- Generator Repair, Installation & Replacement
A Free Second Opinion HVAC Estimate Can Save You Money
Heating and cooling repairs and replacements can get quickly become expensive and time-consuming for residential and commercial properties alike. However, suppose you are having problems with your system. In that case, a free second opinion HVAC diagnosis can give you peace of mind that the service is needed or even save you money if the problem isn’t as serious as it first appeared.
How to Evaluate Two Opinions
Getting a second opinion can be a wise choice, but it’s only the first step. Once multiple opinions have been solicited, homeowners must choose which process to proceed with. Even if the providers offer the same solution, there’s still a choice to be made in terms of service.
There are a few factors to consider during the selection:
- Will providers install parts with warranties, and will they include labor warranties on work they provide?
- Company support. How much will they support after install? Will they be fly-by-night and disappear after installation? Or will they be readily available to back up their work?
- Comfort level. Admittedly, this isn’t a readily quantifiable factor, but it’s probably the most important one. How comfortable do you feel following the provider’s advice?
- At the end of the day, you want to work with an HVAC company that has demonstrated expertise and has earned your trust.
If you’re searching for an HVAC solution, remember: a second opinion can help you to ensure you’re making the best decision to get the comfort you deserve.
At GSHA Services, LTS, we understand that paying for a new heating and cooling system in one lump sum can be daunting. That’s why we offer convenient financing options so you can get the comfort you need now, without the stress of paying for everything up front.
Before You Commit – Get a Second Opinion
When you need to replace your heating or cooling system, call GSHA Services, LTD at (224) 220-3660. With over 20 years of experience, great online reviews and an A+ BBB rating, you know that you’ll be happy you did – and, all work is guaranteed, 100%. You can’t go wrong when you call us!