Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Ups
When you’re looking for the best furnace maintenance in Chicago, choose GSHA Services, LTD!
Maintain Your Furnace With Regular Cleaning
Your gas furnace is an important part of your home comfort system. Proper cleaning and inspection is your best assurance of long life and economical operation and to avoid the loss of heat during the cold Chicago winters. Our technicians have the training and equipment needed to do the job properly. In this highly recommended furnace maintenance, we will:
- Inspect and clean individual burners.
- Inspect and clean the indoor air filter.
- Inspect and clean flame sensor, igniter and ignition assembly.
- Inspect and clean blower motor and wheel assembly.
- Oil the assembly if necessary.
- Complete a safety inspection of the venting of each furnace and the heat exchanger.
- Check for possible dangers including cracks (which can emit carbon monoxide that can be harmful to you and others in the home).
- Check the gas pressures and test the carbon monoxide levels.
- Complete a thorough diagnostic and alert you to any issues or repairs that need attention.
Maximize System Performance
Keeping your system in good working order makes financial sense. A well-maintained furnace uses less energy and will enjoy a longer useful life with fewer interruptions in service. Your family will benefit, and so will the environment. Let our qualified technicians diagnose your equipment problems and find solutions to help you meet cold weather challenges this season and beyond. Whether you need a simple repair, furnace maintenance or even a new whole-home equipment installation, we understand furnace and want to put our knowledge and expertise to work for you.
How Our Preventative 33 Point Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Ups Save Your Money
- Expertly tuned systems can cost as much as 25% percent less to run, compared to unmaintained systems!
- Preventative furnace maintenance can help extend the life expectancy of your system.
- It can help avoid emergency furnace breakdown call outs on the coldest days, when you need it most.
- No breakdowns this season guaranteed, or your tune-up is FREE.
Our Precision Tune-Up Includes :
- Clean furnace or boiler
- Clean and check pilots
- Adjust pilot
- Check Thermocouple
- Clean burners
- Adjust burners
- Check fan belts
- Check amperage draw
- Check furnace filters
- Check safety devices.
- Check heat anticipators
- Check thermostat contacts
- Check limit control
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Check blower wheel
- Check blower motor and lube
- Check furnace wiring
- Check for combustion air
- Check hot water tank
- Check gas valve operation
- Test for gas leaks
- Check humidifier
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect heat exchanger for leaks
- Check motors and oil if necessary
- Check any/all accessories
- Check and secure all panels
- Check thermostat and calibrate if necessary
As well as a range of technical checks and adjustments.
Benefits Of Routine Furnace Maintenance In Chicago
Your furnace should do more than just keep your family warm. A good heating system also preserves and improves indoor air quality. Our service technicians will inspect your ductwork for wear-related problems like rips, cracks and separations that negatively impact both air quality and system efficiency. We’ll also recommend other ways to improve the air quality in your home. They may include periodic furnace maintenance like duct cleaning and filter replacement or involve a system enhancement like the installation of a HEPA filter, electronic air cleaner, UV light system or air purifier. Your comfort, health and safety are important to us, and we’re fully trained to recommend the best solutions to meet your heating and air purification needs.
Gas furnace breakdowns can actually be attributed to a lack of regular furnace maintenance. If you want to avoid the cost of inconvenient breakdowns that cost you time and money, Call us today for your Clean & Check.
quick service on emergency call - 24/7
Get a Free Estimate
Get a free, no-obligation in-home estimate.
GSHA came to install a new heater, humidifier, and thermostat two days before I hosted Thanksgiving. The employees were all very professional, clean, polite and respectful. I was impressed that they could fit me into their busy schedule. Their prices were reasonable. I felt that they gave me information to choose the product based on my needs (not up-selling me). I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
This was the first time I used this company and I was impressed. Peter, the salesman, was professional, knowledgable and did not try to upsell. The techs who installed the furnace were efficient, friendly and very proud of their Lennox product. I will definitely be recommending GSHA to my friends.