An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary air conditioner maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.
Maintain Your Air Conditioner with Regular Cleaning
We all do our best to take care of the things that matter. Getting your Air Conditioner a tune up, or commonly called a clean and check, once a year is the best way to insure unexpected breakdowns don’t happen. Most break downs can be linked back to a poorly maintained Air Conditioning system.
- If you’ve been delaying having a Clean & Check performed on your air conditioning system, then it is not operating at optimum efficiency
- Further, most system breakdowns are directly related to little or no maintenance — often resulting in premature breakdown of your central air components
- GSHA Services technicians will inspect, clean, oil and tune your air conditioning unit, which will insure a cool and comfortable summer season in Chicago, for you and your family
Our expert HVAC service technicians, are pleased to provide you with peace of mind for your AC cleaning and diagnostic. Through our thorough clean and check process, we will gladly service your cooling system at a very competitive price. We are happy to service.
We Offer Air Conditioner Maintenance for All Makes & Models
GSHA Services is an authorized dealer for multiple leading brands, and can maintenance all brands and model of cooling system.
Maximize System Performance
If your Air Conditioning system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to get the job done. If your system is too dirty it will work harder. Not only is the system working harder, but it is wasting money by needing more energy to do the same job.
Save Your Money
A properly maintained Air Conditioning system saves you money, plain and simple… Fewer breakdowns and advanced peace of mind. Also remember changing your filter every 3 months helps to keep your HVAC system clean and running smoothly in between annual checkups.
Air Conditioner breakdowns can actually be attributed to a lack of regular maintenance. If you want to avoid the cost of inconvenient breakdowns that cost you time and money, Call GSHA Services today for your Clean & Check.
How Our Preventative 21 Point Air Conditioner Tune-Ups Save Your Money
- Expertly tuned systems can cost as much as 25% percent less to run, compared to unmaintained systems!
- Preventative maintenance can help extend the life expectancy of your system
- It can help avoid emergency air conditioning breakdown call outs on the hottest days, when you need it most
- No breakdowns this summer guaranteed, or your tune-up is FREE
Our Precision Tune-Up Includes:
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure
- Testing starting capabilities
- Testing safety controls
- Cleaning or replacing standard air filters
- Cleaning and adjusting blower components
- Measuring for correct air flow
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Adjusting thermostat calibration
- Cleaning evaporator coil if accessible
- Cleaning condenser coil
- Measuring temperature difference
- Cleaning condensate drains
- Applying protective coating to unit
- Monitoring air conditioning cycles
As well as a range of technical checks and adjustments.
GSHA Services, LTD offers an HVAC maintenance program which offers savings to Chicago and surrounding area homeowners. For only $9.95 a month, you can protect your home from unexpected comfort-system breakdowns and save money with our GSHA PROTECT Home Maintenance Program.
Benefits Of Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance In Chicago
Your air conditioner should do more than just keep your family cool. A good air cooling system also preserves and improves indoor air quality. Our service technicians will inspect your ductwork for wear-related problems like rips, cracks and separations that negatively impact both air quality and system efficiency. We’ll also recommend other ways to improve the air quality in your home. They may include periodic maintenance like duct cleaning and filter replacement or involve a system enhancement like the installation of a HEPA filter, electronic air cleaner, UV light system or air purifier. Your comfort, health and safety are important to us, and we’re fully trained to recommend the best solutions to meet your air cooling and air purification needs.