Air Conditioner Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Maintain Your Air Conditioner with Regular Cleaning
We all do our best to take care of the things that matter. Getting your Air Conditioner a tune up, or commonly called a clean and check, once a year is the best way to insure unexpected breakdowns don’t happen. Most break downs can be linked back to a poorly maintained Air Conditioning system.
- If you’ve been delaying having a Clean & Check performed on your air conditioning system, then it is not operating at optimum efficiency.
- Further, most system breakdowns are directly related to little or no maintenance — often resulting in premature breakdown of your central air components.
- GSHA Services technicians will inspect, clean, oil and tune your air conditioning unit, which will insure a cool and comfortable summer season in Chicago, for you and your family.
Our expert HVAC service technicians, are pleased to provide you with peace of mind for your AC cleaning and diagnostic. Through our thorough clean and check process, we will gladly service your cooling system at a very competitive price. We are happy to service.
We Offer Air Conditioner Maintenance for All Makes & Models
Maximize System Performance
Save Your Money
How Our Preventative 21 Point Air Conditioner Tune-Ups Save Your Money
- Expertly tuned systems can cost as much as 25% percent less to run, compared to unmaintained systems!
- Preventative maintenance can help extend the life expectancy of your system.
- It can help avoid emergency air conditioning breakdown call outs on the hottest days, when you need it most.
- No breakdowns this summer guaranteed, or your tune-up is FREE.
Our Precision Tune-Up Includes:
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure
- Testing starting capabilities
- Testing safety controls
- Cleaning or replacing standard air filters
- Cleaning and adjusting blower components
- Measuring for correct air flow
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Adjusting thermostat calibration
- Cleaning evaporator coil if accessible
- Cleaning condenser coil
- Measuring temperature difference
- Cleaning condensate drains
- Applying protective coating to unit
- Monitoring air conditioning cycles
As well as a range of technical checks and adjustments.
Benefits Of Routine Air Conditioner Maintenance In Chicago
Get a free, no-obligation in-home estimate.