Peerless Boilers Prices
Ready to replace an old heating system? Building a new home? Convert your home’s heat from one fuel type to another? The foundation of any boiler heating system is the boiler itself. Through experience, technology and innovation, PB Heat, LLC continues to be a top manufacturer of Peerless brand residential boilers! We install Peerless Boilers but also Lennox, Weil-McLain, Pennco and many more brand. See below Peerless Boilers prices and installation cost in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas.
Peerless Boilers Prices, and Installation Cost
Gas boilers have prices that differ greatly depending on output, and type. Typically, the higher the output of the boiler, which is based on the size of your home and heating demand, the greater the price. In general, cheaper boilers have shorter life spans, shorter warranties, and less in-depth customer support. Higher end models tend to be more efficient, which means you will benefit from fuel savings in the long run.
These 3 factors affect the total price of your gas boiler:
- Size of your property – The larger your house, the more rooms to heat, meaning you will require a higher capacity boiler.
- Heating infrastructure – Is your current heating setup going to work with your new boiler? If you already have suitable pipework and radiators, you will save money.
- Boiler specifications – If you want a premium, extremely efficient boiler, this will cost you. Extras such as controls will also drive up costs.
The cheapest boiler installation cost around $3,300 while the most expensive are about £8,500. Because of the wide range of prices, it is a good idea to take a look at average prices to get a general idea. This way, you will be able to determine if a particular boiler you’re looking at is appropriately priced.
Explore Peerless Boilers Prices
Boilers are a popular choice for many hospitals and school systems for very good reason. They produce clean, quiet heat using convection and radiation. This means no fans or blowers that spread dust, dirt, allergens and germs throughout your home. Instead, heat is delivered to baseboards, radiators or in-floor systems gently and evenly. These systems then radiate the heat throughout the room.
Boilers are also very quiet when compared with forced-air furnaces and heat pumps. There is no noise from air moving through heating ducts, no loud blowers and no large motors working to run the entire system. The result is clean, healthy, consistent heat that provides superior comfort throughout your home.
*Price is for smallest available size of the boiler including all available discounts. A heating load calculation is necessary to determine the correct size of unit to install in the home.
High Efficiency Peerless Boilers
Boilers send warm water or steam through a completely sealed piping system to exactly where it is needed. This means little energy is wasted. Typical forced air systems or heat pumps blow hot air through ducts to spaces where heat may be unnecessary or even unwanted.
A System with Options
Every home has different heating needs and boiler systems provide plenty of versatility for a variety of situations. Boiler systems can be configured to deliver heat to radiators, baseboards, in-floor radiant heating systems, or even towel warming racks, allowing you to customize your system for your needs.
- In-floor Radiant Heating – In-floor radiant heating systems are a popular option for bathrooms, kitchens, and other non-carpeted rooms. With in-floor radiant heating, your boiler delivers hot water to radiant tubing installed under your flooring that radiates heat through the floor and throughout the room for cozy comfort.
- Domestic Hot Water -Installing a boiler also gives you the option to heat your domestic hot water without the need for a separate hot water heater. Many Peerless boilers offer optional tankless coils that provide domestic hot water on demand. Also available is the Peerless® Partner® indirect-fired hot water tank that can be added to your system for those that require larger amounts of domestic hot water on demand.
- Divide Your Home Into Zones – Your boiler system can be configured to provide heat in different ways to different parts of your home by creating multiple heating zones. This allows you to control the heat in each zone using separate thermostats, a great benefit when heating multiple story homes.
- Snow-melting Applications – Boilers can also be used to deliver heat through pipes installed in your driveway to melt snow and ice during the winter months.
Complete Warranty Programs Available
Peerless warrants its boilers in the originally installed location from manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. Residential hot water boilers also carry a limited lifetime warranty on their cast iron components while residential steam boilers hold a limited 10-year warranty on their cast iron parts. Extended warranties of five or 10 years for parts and labor are available on residential gas boilers up to 300,000 BTU/H input for gas boilers up to 2.1 GPH input installed in single-family homes.
Our Boiler Brands, The Choice Is Yours
We provide a wide selection of boilers to meet the needs of different homes and families.
Lennox boilers prices, and installation cost
Weil-McLain boilers prices, and installation cost
Pennco boilers prices, and installation cost
We Install All Brands And Models Heating and Cooling Equipment
GSHA Services is an authorized dealer for multiple leading brands, and can service and repair all brands and model of heating and cooling system, not just one brand only.
Boiler Installation Service
A boiler often uses gas as its fuel source and provides heat distribution throughout the home without the use of ductwork. As the hot water circulates through a series of pipes, the heat from it radiates into each room. Since this heating system contains both electrical and mechanical components, proper installation and routine maintenance will keep your boiler working safely and efficiently. Call us today at (224) 220-3660 for an installation of any Peerless Boilers! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all of our technicians have years of experience!