Boiler Installation, Repair and Maintenance
Whether your boiler service needs are big or small, commercial or residential, you can count on GSHA Services, LTD for excellence in every project we undertake. We can take care of any boiler maintenance, repair installation and retrofit. We install Weil-McLain Boilers, Peerless Boilers, Pennco Boilers and many more brand.
Boiler Installation and Replacement
Proper installation is the first step in ensuring your boiler has a long and productive life. Every step must be done carefully, from removing and disposing of the old boiler to properly installing, adjusting and calibrating the new one. This includes proper connection of the hydronic piping, properly wiring both low and line voltage, connecting the flue piping, testing the gas piping for leaks and using a combustion analyzer to properly set up the burner.
We offer professional boiler installation and replacement. Our installation technicians strictly follow manufacturer’s specifications as well as State and local building codes.
From single-family homes to large-scale apartment complexes, the Weil-McLain name is synonymous with warmth and comfort. Explore Weil-McLain Boilers
Through experience, technology and innovation, PB Heat, LLC is a top manufacturer of Peerless brand residential and commercial boilers!. Explore Peerless Boilers
Pennco line of products are designed, tested and assembled to ensure that customers get the very best in home heating comfort and value. Explore Pennco Boilers
When you need a boiler repair, maintenance or service in Chicago, our team of skilled technicians can get your boiler system back up and running efficiently. The experts at GSHA Services, LTD show up on time to make the repair right the first time.
All boilers require periodic service and maintenance and even the best boilers can break down. We provide repairs on all brands boilers, from older units to new, high-efficiency models. If you need a boiler repair or service, contact gsha Services, LTD today. A certified technician will diagnose your boiler problem, repair the unit, perform any needed maintenance and restore comfort and warmth to your home as quickly as possible.
Having proper boiler maintenance is key for your heating system to run properly throughout the winter. We recommend having your boiler checked annually, replacing parts when necessary and making sure it’s running right. A qualified service professional should perform this routine maintenance, which includes:
- Checking all gauges and controls – these include the safety valve, pressure gauge, and water gauge, the automatic feeder, pressure control, and low water cutoff control. Gauge glass should be cleaned or replaced if it’s obstructed.
- Checking and cleaning the filters – filters need to be kept clean and have no obstructions that will block the heat. If dirt builds up, the system will not work as efficiently.
- Inspecting and adjusting the burner.
- Cleaning or replacing the vents.
- Inspecting the gas line, heat exchanger, chimney and flues for blockages or leaks.
- In steam systems, check radiator air valves and adjust as needed.
- Tightening fittings.
You Can Depend on Boiler Installation from GSHA Services, LTD
The most important day of any appliance’s life is the first day it’s installed. You should only trust your boiler’s installation with experienced professionals. We can ensure your boiler is installed correctly the first time so you can count on years of reliable heating season after season.
- Availability – Our technicians are available 365 days a year with a fully-stocked inventory of standard parts and supplies, meaning we’re ready whenever you need us!
- Reliability – We’re the HVAC company in Chicago that you can rely on to install and service your equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Customization – Every home is different, which is why we fully customize our systems to meet any heating or cooling demands your home has.
- Expert Installations – Each installation is performed by our highly qualified and experienced technicians who take pride in each and every job they do.
- Fair Prices – We provide quality equipment and service at the lowest possible prices!
Contact us today at 224-220-3656 to schedule your boiler installation in Chicago, IL today!