Carrier Thermostats – Keep Your Home Just the Way You Want It
Whether you’re lounging on the couch on the other side of the room or lounging on a beach on the other side of the country, you can control your home comfort from virtually anywhere with a Carrier Thermostat. With control at your fingertips, you can stay connected and take a hands-on approach to your home energy management.
Infinity® Series Controls
The unrivaled capabilities of the Infinity control represent Carrier highest degree of comfort management. This communicating control is designed exclusively for Carrier Infinity system products and is the brains behind ultra-efficient Greenspeed® intelligence systems. What’s more, techno lovers will rejoice over the Infinity control’s energy management and remote access features.
Côr® Wi-Fi Carrier Thermostat
Your heating and cooling system is where you spend most of your energy dollars, so saving on your utilities is important. The original Côr™ thermostat is designed to combine home comfort with reduced energy use; homeowners saved an average of 20% on their heating and cooling energy costs. It’s what we call the heart of a smarter home.
Carrier Cor Wi-fi Thermostat is readily compatible with a number of HVAC system types and brands to allow you to upgrade to convenient remote access control and energy saving intelligence. All you need is an Internet connection and you can have complete control over your system from your couch or your favorite beach get-away.
What You Can Expect From Carrier Thermostat
Innovation, efficiency, quality: Carrier® thermostats for your new home represent years of research and design with one goal in mind – giving families control over indoor comfort. While some manufacturers rely on “off-the-shelf” thermostat brands, Carrier ties its systems together using controls designed to optimize performance and efficiency. Whether you choose one of Carrier basic, non-programmable models or the masterfully conceived Côr™ thermostat, you can be confident that all aspects of your system are created to work together to keep you comfortable.
The Total Indoor Comfort System
GSHA Services, LTD dealer will recommend a system that is best suited to meet your home-comfort needs and local weather environment:
- Air Conditioner provides reliable, high-efficiency cooling for long-lasting comfort and energy savings.
- Gas Furnace provides reliable, high-efficiency heating for long-lasting comfort and energy savings.
- Côr™ Thermostat puts efficiency, simplicity and expertise at your fingertips with unprecedented convenience – from the wall control, wireless home networks or anywhere in the connected world.
- Zoning sets different temperatures for up to three different areas of your home for truly customized comfort and enhanced utility savings.
- Air Cleaner improves air quality by removing harmful and irritating airborne pollutants from your home.
- Humidifier replenishes moisture to dry air.
- UV Lamp inhibits the growth of contaminants on the evaporator coil, leaving your home with cleaner, fresher indoor air.
- Ventilator combines fresh outdoor air with conditioned indoor air for improved air quality – great for today’s tightly constructed home.
- Evaporator Coil is matched with the proper outdoor unit to provide top cooling efficiency and years of reliable service.
Carrier Thermostats From GSHA Services, LTD
The right comfort starts with the perfect smart Wi-Fi thermostat. With the latest and greatest styles and designs, from brands, you’ll find the best prices and variety of different thermostats for your home.
When you make the switch to a smart Wi-Fi thermostat, you’re in control, from the comfort of your couch or if you’re away from home – you’re smartphone keeps you connected. Want more? Connect your smart Wi-Fi thermostat to an Amazon Alexa device or Google Assistant device and then you simply tell the thermostat what temperature you want, without getting up.
How about energy savings? Did we mention you can save up to 20%? With programming and scheduling, or even through built-in learning capability, these Wi-Fi thermostats can pay for themselves in just one season. To learn more about our products and services or to request a free quote, fill form or call us at 224-220-3656.