Peerless Boilers GM Series gas-fired cast iron boiler is the ideal choice for large residences or commercial applications, especially when a cascade application is required. When this boiler is used in single or multiple boiler installations it is designed to be vented into a conventional chimney and can work in higher pressure applications requiring up to a 100PSIG relief valve. The fully-packaged, atmospheric boiler is available in four sizes with inputs of 228 MBH to 399 MBH.
Peerless Boilers GM Series Features:
- Packaged Semi-Commercial Hot Water Boilers
- For Natural or LP Gas Systems
- Natural Draft (Chimney) Venting
- Cast Iron Sections—Factory Tested and Assembled with Steel Push Nipples
- Deluxe Powder Coated Steel Jacket—Reduces Boiler Heat Loss
- Safety Controls—Flame Rollout Shut-off Switch and Vent Safety Switch
- Dependable Spark Ignition System
- 30 PSI Relief Valve (unmounted)
- Boiler Reset Control with Low Water Cut-off for Increased Efficiency and Safety
- Drain Valve (unmounted)
- Temperature-Pressure Gage (unmounted)
- Vertical Draft Hood
- Vent Damper (optional for 7-8 section)
Complete Warranty Program
Peerless Boilers dependable products are backed by the best warranty in the industry. Peerless Boilers are so confident in the quality and dependability of boilers, that they are supported by Complete Warranty Program. Peerless Boilers warranties are “full cost” warranties (up to the original cost of the boiler), rather than the pro-rated warranties currently offered by other boiler manufacturers. PB warranty coverage does not decrease with time, rather, it remains complete for the entire length of the warranty. Your family can rest easy, knowing that your new boiler will provide years of dependable home heating comfort.
All commercial cast iron boilers include a full one-year warranty. A limited, ten-year warranty is provided for the cast iron sections of all commercial boilers.