Designed for simple installation and service in almost any multi-family building, MHP M-Series Magic Pak units have a self-contained design that optimizes the space needed for heating and cooling and minimizes building penetration.
Electric Heat Pump
- Fully ducted system
- 0.75-, 1-, 1.5-, 2-, 2.5- and 3-ton
- 8,600, 11,400, 16,200, 22,800, 26,200 and 32,400 BTUH
- Minimum of 11.0 EER and 3.3 COP
- Individual metering and control for each unit
- Easy plug-and-play-like install and service
- Top supply and return
- Nominal CFM at 0.5” W.C.
- <1.4% cabinet air leak
- Pre-wired and pre-charged
- Factory installed evaporator drain float switch
- Factory installed ventilation air capabilities
- Optional Climate Guard™ epoxy coated coils
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
Magic-Pak’s M-Series Units all-in-one design means engineers no longer need to specify many of the other parts that come along with traditional split-system heating and cooling solutions. Chaseways aren’t needed, nor are basepads, external utility connections, disconnects or allowances for refrigerant lines. MHP M-Series Magic Pak Units offer consistency from room to room and floor to floor, so specification is the same and installation time is shortened.
Magic-Pak M-Series™ heating and cooling units are the ideal choice for multifamily buildings. The perfect combination of performance, convenience and flexibility, these self-contained units are simple to install and easy to maintain.
- Plug-and-play design saves time and money during installation
- Self-contained design reduces commissioning time at building completion
- Forward-facing components make units easy to access from one location
- No outdoor elements such as refrigerant lines or condensing units are needed
Simplifying the Specification and Installation Process
- All-in-one, compact units simplify specification during the design phase
- Uniform design offers consistency from room to room and floor to floor, reducing installation time and costs.
- Internally fastened units reduce the need for external base pads, chaseways and utility connections
Maintaining the Building’s Design
- Compact design minimizes building penetration
- Maintains indoor design aesthetic with closet-mounted units installed discreetly out of sight
- Customizable exterior louvers extend creative possibilities, without compromising the building’s façade