MGE M-Series Magic Pak – Single Packaged Vertical – Gas Heating/Electric Cooling
Request a Price
MGE M-Series Magic Pak Gas Heating/Electric Cooling.
- Gas heating range of 15,000 — 60,000 BTU/HR
- Cooling range of 8,600 — 34,200 BTU/HR
Simple installation makes MGE M-Series Magic Pak easier fro compatibility in any building design with multi-units. Magic Pak combination, through-the-wall units come in completely self-contained package, eliminating complaicated installation procedures of conventional systems.
Building management is simplified with Magic-Pak®’s reliability and practical maintenance features. Service downtime is minimized, and central-system shutdowns are entirely eliminated. Tenants are contented with convenient individual controls.
Gas Heating/Electric Cooling
- Fully ducted system
- 0.75-, 1-, 1.5-, 2-, 2.5- and 3-ton
- 15,000, 24,000, 36,000, 48,000 and 60,000 BTUH
- Minimum of 11.0 EER and 80% TE
- Individual metering and control for each unit
- Easy plug-and-play-like install and service
- Top supply and return
- Nominal CFM at 0.5” W.C.
- <1.4% cabinet air leak
- Pre-wired and pre-charged
- Factory installed evaporator drain float switch
- Direct vent/sealed combustion
- Optional Climate Guard™ epoxy coated coils
- Standard stainless steel heat exchanger
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
- 20-year warranty on stainless steel heat exchanger
Easy To Install, Simple to Service
Magic-Pak® units come pre-wired and pre-charged with refrigerant. Simply place the self-contained combination unit, attach the condensate drain, hook-up power and thermostat connections (and the gas line on MGE). There are no complications – no outdoor condenser unit, no seperate cooling coil, no external refrigerant lines, and no chimney.
Once they’re in place, builing managers can virtually forget about them. Maintenance problems practically disappear with Magic-Pak®’s reliable design.
MGE M-Series Magic Pak units boast an extensive array of features and product innovations, and offer many valuble benefits to you customers:
- Unobtrusive design – small footprint and wall-opening requirement
- Low operating sound levels
- 10 SEER & 12 SEER High-efficiency models
- Four standard louver colors (Bone White, Taupestone, Surrey Beige & Sandstone) – Custom colors available
- Robust heating, cooling and air-side performance
- Fully-insulated cabinet
- Drain connection in chassis base for easy cleaning
- Large access panels – unit is serviced with chassis in place
- Low installed, maintenance and life-cycle costs