13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner – Up To 13 SEER, Single Stage
*Fully Installed from: $4,400 – $7,900
Emergency Lennox A/C Repair Service
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 13.00 SEER – The 13ACX offers an efficiency rating the meets or exceeds 13 SEER, making it a smart investment
- Direct-Drive Fan – Precision-balanced, direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Dependable Scroll Compressor – Provides reliable and efficient operation
13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner
Reliable performance, ideal comfort and money-saving energy efficiency all come together in one perfect package in the Merit Series 13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner. It’s dependable scroll compressor and high-efficiency outdoor coil work together to keep your home comfortable and your energy costs under control.
10 SEER VS. 13 SEER
Heating and cooling can account for about half of a home’s total utility bill. By upgrading to a high-efficiency system, you can cut your energy costs while keeping your family perfectly comfortable. See how much money could be saving with a 13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner.
|Save per year*|
|5-year savings||10-year savings||15-year savings|
|*based on national average|
A smart choice for affordable, efficient comfort
With energy efficiencies of up to 13 SEER, the 13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner delivers ideal comfort and money-saving efficiency in one neat, affordable package.
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s most stringent environmental guidelines
13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner – Reliable Performance
Every component in the 13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner is designed for exceptional durability and easy maintenance year after year. Every unit is built solid inside and out and thoroughly tested before leaving the factory. And once it’s installed.
- Tough against the element – The 13ACX is designed with a heavy-gauge, galvanized steel PermaGuard™ cabinet to resist the elements for years to come
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet – Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base help provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
Engineered to Last
The compressor is the part of an air conditioner that pumps refrigerant to deliver the cooling your home needs. The precision scroll compressor found in the 13ACX has been thoroughly tested in harsh conditions to make sure it will provide years of worry-free comfort.
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 13.00 SEER – which can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- High-efficiency outdoor coil – provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels – as low as 76 dB
- Direct-drive fan – precision-balanced direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—meets the EPA’s most stringent environmental guidelines
Lennox Warranty/13ACX Lennox Air Conditioner
Perfect comfort is comfort that brings you peace of mind. That’s why we stand behind our innovative heating, cooling and indoor air quality products with industry-leading warranty coverage. 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components including compressor. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
Home Comfort System
Every Lennox® product has been engineered to deliver best-in-class comfort and efficiency. And when two or more Lennox products are working together as part of a system, the results are truly outstanding.
Your home comfort system is essential to keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It also helps protect you from allergens and pollutants year round. A home comfort system is made up of Air Conditioner and: Furnace, Thermostat and Indoor Air Quality.
Lennox 13ACX Air Conditioner Price, and Installation Cost
The decision to purchase a new air conditioning system is often based on immediate need due to failure or breakdowns. GSHA Services, LTD will match your home size, lifestyle, and location to the best AC unit for your usage. We offer and install a variety of brands.
Our team will install your new air conditioning system quickly. Airtron will always respect your time and your home, showing up on time, using protective booties and drop cloths, and cleaning up when the job is completed. The installers will take the time to explain your new system and walk you through the operations.
Ask your GSHA Services, LTD representative about indoor air quality products that can help eliminate bacteria, viruses, and allergens from your home air and can be installed right into your new system.
Up to 13 SEER
|Stages of Cooling||