Looking for a quality and efficient HVAC system, to best serve your cooling needs and budget? Carrier Comfort 16 Air Conditioner with Puron® refrigerant provide a collection of features unmatched by any other family of equipment. Its quiet operation as low as 72 dB, and single stage compressor work together to give you the most from your air conditioner. The Carrier AC 24ABC6 has been designed utilizing Carrier’s Puron® refrigerant. The environmentally sound refrigerant allows you to make a responsible decision in the protection of the earth’s ozone layer.
- 14 – 16.5 SEER/11.0 – 13.5 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 76 dBA
- Sound level as low as 74 dBA with accessory sound blanket
- System supports Edge® Thermidistat™ or standard thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant — environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- WeatherArmor™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard standard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser
- Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Wire coil guard
Tired of unsightly, rusty air conditioners? The Comfort 16 Carrier Air Conditioner is designed to give you simple, efficient and affordable cooling. Over time, most air conditioners surrender to the elements, resulting in rusting, dented units. WeatherArmor™ protection package is solid, durable sheet metal construction. Dense wire coil guard available and baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint.
This Carrier Comfort Series Air Conditioner is what you can expect. It comes with a 10-year exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your Comfort 16 Carrier Air Conditioner. To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty.
Choosing compatible thermostat will help you maximize hvac system, by managing temperature, humidity, ventilation and indoor air quality. Carrier Comfort 16 Air Conditioner supports Edge® Thermidistat™ or standard thermostat controls.
Carrier Air Conditioner is reliability. Puron® refrigerant is environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost. This A/C unit offers up to 16 seasonal energy efficiency ratio efficiency and environment protecting Puron® R410A refrigerant.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Comfort 16 SEER Air Conditioner. This high-efficiency Carrier Air Conditioner excelent cooling throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.
At GSHA Services we provide the highest level of quality in all of HVAC installation, to best serve your. We also keep our AC installation reasonable and affordable. We offer 17 different Carrier Air Conditioner, ranging from the industry leading Infinity™ 21 SEER to the base efficiency Comfort™ 13 SEER, to best serve your cooling needs and budget.
This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency. Pair this unit with a compatible Carrier Furance. For assistance with system matching, Get a free, no-obligation in-home estimate.
Carrier Comfort Series Air Conditioner the most economical way to improve the reliability and efficiency of your central air conditioning system. Comfort AC with SEER efficiency ratings ranging up to 16, they’re likely to cut your utility bills. And because these models can run even quieter than a common hair dryer, it’s easier on your ears as well.