Bradford White RG2 Residential Atmospheric Vent High Input Gas Water Heater
Request a Price
- Bradford White ICON System® (except RG255H6N)
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Side Connections – 3/4″
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Pedestal Base (except RG2100H6N)
- Hand Hole Cleanout (RG2100H6N only)
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- 4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved)-Included with RG255H6N only
Bradford White RG2 Residential Atmospheric Vent High Input Gas Water Heater are extra efficient, reliable and safe to operate. Model Atmospheric Vent High Input Gas Water Heater include Defender Safety System® – has proven itself a top pick year after year. Millions of homeowners count on these quality gas water heaters for exceptional performance and reliable hot water.
The Atmospheric Vent High Input Models Feature:
- Bradford White ICON System®—Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off-the-shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Rating and tighter temperature differential.
Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor controls burner operation for consistent and accurate water temperature levels up to 160°F (71°C).
Intelligent Diagnostics—Exclusive multicolor LED light indicates operation status/service required.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour rating of hot water while
minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas® ) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Side Connections—3/4″ (19mm) NPT tappings that allow easy connections for space heating applications (potable water only).
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
Pedestal Base (except RG2100H6N).
- Water Connections—Factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Hand Hole Cleanout—Allows inspection of tank interior and facilitates the removal of sediment deposits (RG2100H6N models only).
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod—Provides added protection against corrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- 4″ (107mm) “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved)—Included with RG255H6N only.
- NOx Emissions—Less than 40 ng/J.