Bradford White RG2 Residential Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater
*Fully Installed from $
- Bradford White ICON System®
- Defender Safety System® featuring the patented Advanced ScreenLok® Technology flame arrestor design
- Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Water Connections – 3/4″ NPT true dielectric fittings
- Heat Traps
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- 3″x4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve
Bradford White RG2 Residential Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater are extra efficient, reliable and safe to operate. Model Bradford White RG2 Gas Water Heater include Defender Safety System® – has proven itself a top pick year after year. Millions of homeowners count on these quality gas water heaters for exceptional performance and reliable hot water.
The Atmospheric Vent FVIR Defender Safety System® Models Feature:
- Bradford White ICON System®—Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off-the-shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Rating and tighter temperature differential.
Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor controls burner operation for consistent and accurate water temperature levels up to 160°F (71°C).
Intelligent Diagnostics—Exclusive multicolor LED light indicates operation status/service required.
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Resettable Thermal Switch—Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapors burning inside of the combustion chamber or restricted air flow.
- Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions.
- Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour rating of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ (19mm) NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3×4 “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter—Allows either 3″ (76mm) or 4″ (102mm) vent connections with inputs of 40,000 BTU/Hr. or less. Over 40,000 BTU/Hr. has the 4″ (102mm) “Snap
- Lock” Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.
- NOx Emissions—Less than 40 ng/J.