SL280V Lennox Gas Furnace – 80% AFUE, Two Stage, Variable Speed
Request a Price
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency – Rating can save hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces, A more efficient home environment helps contribute to a better global environment
- Improved cooling efficiency – Achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the SL280V will improve the system’s SEER
- Dual-fuel capability – Can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions
- iComfort™ – enabled technologyAllows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency
- Sealed blower compartment – Minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
SL280V LENNOX GAS FURNACE
SL280V Lennox Gas Furnace is designed to deliver cozy and reliable warmth, while keeping operating sounds at a minimum. It’s also engineered to perform at peak efficiency, so you can enjoy substantial energy savings compared to an older system.
HOME COMFORT with SL280V LENNOX GAS FURNACE
60 AFUE VS. 80 AFUE
Heating and cooling can account for about half of a home’s total utility bill. By upgrading to a high-efficiency system, you can cut your energy costs while keeping your family perfectly comfortable. See how much money could be saving with a SL280V Lennox Gas Furnace.
|Save per year*|
|5-year savings||10-year savings||15-year savings|
|*based on national average|
While most furnaces are either off or on, the SL280V can actually deliver two different levels of heat based on how cold it is outside. This lets it fine-tune fuel use to carefully match your comfort, keeping your home warm and energy-smart.
Variable speed technology
Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality. A variable-speed blower maintains comfort with an adjustable flow of air, preventing temperature swings and blasts of air when your system starts. A variable speed furnace motor uses two-thirds less electricity than a standard single-speed motor. With the energy savings you enjoy each month, your investment in a variable speed furnace like the Lennox® SL280V gas furnace will pay off.
The quietest furnace in its class—up to 4-1/2 times quieter than competitive models. Because it’s designed with SilentComfort™ technology, the SL280V operates with very low noise levels. Ultra-low continuous fan speed—provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories
The SL280V is made with a heavy steel cabinet, and a Duralok heat exchanger for long, trouble-free life.
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – Made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter – Silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board – Controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet – Sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
SL280V LENNOX GAS FURNACE WARRANTY
Perfect comfort is comfort that brings you peace of mind. That’s why we stand behind our innovative heating, cooling and indoor air quality products with industry-leading warranty coverage. See details to get more information about Lennox warranty.
HOME COMFORT SYSTEM
Every Lennox® product has been engineered to deliver best-in-class comfort and efficiency. And when two or more Lennox products are working together as part of a system, the results are truly outstanding.
Your home comfort system is essential to keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It also helps protect you from allergens and pollutants year round. A home comfort system is made up of Furnaces and: Air Conditioner, Thermostat and Indoor Air Quality.