Looking for a quality and efficient furnace, to best serve your heating needs? This Performance 96 Carrier 59TP6 is for you. It’s a two stage, multi-speed gas furnace that heats with 96% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency). This means that for every dollar you spend on natural gas, over 95 cents is used in heating your home. It features two heat exchangers to give you maximum heating and efficiency. This unit can be installed upflow, downflow, or horizontal.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter
- Ideal Humidity SystemR technology, including SmartEvap™ technology, when paired with appropriate thermostat
- ComfortFan™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability
- Full-featured variable-speed blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchange
- Propane convertible
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
Performance 96 Carrier 59TP6, has a fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction system for incredibly quiet induced draft operation. An inner blower door is provided for tighter sealing in sensitive applications. The Carrier gas furnace is approved for use with natural gas or propane.
This Carrier Performance Series furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
The furnace control board supplies the brains for reliable heating operation. Performance 96 Carrier 59TP6 feature Comfort Fan™ technology allowing choose your fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat even though this unit has a fixed-speed blower. Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system by managing temperature, humidity, ventilation and indoor air quality. The Performance 96 Gas Furnace is also Hybrid Heat® compatible and it’s convertible to liquid propane. This furnace is equipped with self-diagnostics that feature SuperBrite LED for better visual reference.
Your comfort, health and safety are important. The control board gas heating monitors the safety devices nonstop during heating operation. If for any reason a safety device activates, a status code is displayed on the control board alerting you to a potential problem.
Carrier 96 Gas Furnace precision-engineered, provide the ideal combination of gas heating and energy efficiency. Carrier high efficiency gas furnace products are noted for their high performance and reliability.
GSHA Services – HVAC Chicago, we provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the Carrier high efficiency gas furnace Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs.
Carrier Performance 96 forced air heating furnace, are the most common heating solution during the winter season. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Performance 96. This Carrier high efficiency gas furnace excelent generating warmth throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.