ACVC8 Amana Gas Furnace – 80% AFUE, Two-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
*Fully Installed from: $4,100 – $5,500
Emergency Amana Furnace Repair Service
Two-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% AFUE
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
A new ACVC8 Amana Gas Furnace offers 80% AFUE. The system’s overall efficiency can enable the furnace to maintain consistent warmth in lowheat capacity mode without inefficient high-heat surges associated with single speed gas furnaces.
If you want to consider the best 80% AFUE gas furnace that the Amana brand offers but don’t need the efficiency provided by a 90% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year (compared to single-stage gas furnaces). This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- 80% AFUE – Converts 80 cents of every energy dollar into indoor comfort in your home.
- ComfortBridge Technology Compatible – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort. (select models)
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primar y Heat Exchanger – Unique tubular stainless-steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through a flashing LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Continuous Air Circulation – Provides added filtration and keeps air moving throughout your home to help maintain comfort.
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with PowderPaint Finish – Durable baked enamel finish resists corrosion and protects essential components.
- Corrosion-Resistant Vent Variable-Speed Blower – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – The fully-insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
- Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
ComfortNet Communications System Compatible
Thermostats have evolved beyond just indoor temperature adjustments, and a ComfortNet communicating control offers an abundance of easy-to-use, comfort-enhancing capabilities on its stylish touch-screen LCD display. From programmable, scheduled temperature settings and optional remote system control to continuous performance monitoring and automated maintenance alerts, a ComfortNet control offers an advantage in home comfort and control compared to non-programmable thermostats.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why ACVC8 Amana Gas Furnace are insulated for noise reduction. However, the real secret to its unobtrusiveness is that it strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible and, therefore, produces up to 25% of the normal high-fire and circulating blower sound as compared to single-speed units.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
Product Limited Warranty
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. These furnaces also carry a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of this warranty, please contact us 224-220-3660.