GCSS92 Goodman Gas Furnace – Up to 92% AFUE Performance Multi-Position Installation
*Fully Installed from: $1,900 – $3,500
- Up to 92% AFUE Performance
- Multi-Position Installation
The Goodman GCSS92 Gas Furnace features a single stage gas valve and a multi-speed circulating blower to provide efficient and economical performance. This furnace is designed for downflow and horizontal applications. These furnaces are run-tested for heating or combination heating and cooling applications. Not intended for use in mobile homes. The Goodman GCSS92 gas furnace has a 92% AFUE rating which means that for every every $1.00 you spend, 92 cents goes towards heating your home.
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Single-stage gas valve
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
If the heat exchanger ever fails in this unit, the original registered owner will receive a new heat exchanger. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links. If you plan on installing a new air conditioning system, or want to expand your existing system, we’ll be happy to schedule a no-cost in home evaluation with one of our trained comfort advisors. We know you want reliability and good value. That’s why we work with the top name brands in the industry. Let us design an efficient, cost-effective system for you. It’s what we do.
Up to 92% AFUE