Performance 80 Carrier 58CTW is a two stage, variable speed gas furnace that heats with 80% annual fuel utilization efficiency and can help increase seasonal energy efficiency ratio, when matched with compatible Carrier outdoor cooling equipment. It features two stage heating, allowing the furnace to run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Operating in low stage not only keeps your home more comfortable, it’s an economical way to heat your home.
- ComfortHeat™ Technology Intelligent microprocessor control
- Two-stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology
- Very low operating sound through low-stage operation and QuieTech™ system
- SmartEvap™-Humidity control when using a Thermidistat™ control
- Comfort Fan™ adjustable constant fan speed from the thermostat
- Microprocessor based control center Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glassStores fault codes during power outagesAdjustable heating air temperature riseAdjustable cooling airflow
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design – only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat™ Igniter
- Draft Safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
Variable-speed ECM blower motor Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils.
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
The Performance 80, has a fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ to ensure quiet operation. This Performance 80 Carrier 58CTW is also Hybrid Heat® compatible and it’s convertible to liquid propane.
This Carrier Performance Series furnace is what you can expect. It comes with a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty, giving you confidence in your unit. For the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
For added humidity control all year long, the Carrier Performance Series Furnace 80 is Ideal Humidity System® capable. It will assist your heat pump or air conditioner in keeping you comfortable. Performance 80 Carrier 58CTW save money on heating and cooling costs by enabling you to set your thermostat a degree or two higher in the summer, and lower in the winter while sustaining your comfort. In addition, SmartEvap™ which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away. Choosing compatible thermostat will help maximize your system, will override the cooling system’s blower off-delay so the coil can drain the excess condensation, preventing re-humidification of your home. And ComfortFan™ technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat.
Do you looking new furnace? GSHA Services, – furnaces sales and installation. We provide the highest level of quality in all of our furnace installation, to best serve your heating needs. We also keep our gas furnace prices reasonable and affordable. We offer 15 different Carrier furnaces, ranging from the industry leading Infinity™ 98 to the base efficiency Comfort™ 80, to best serve your heating needs and budget.
Carrier Performance Series furnace, are the most common home heating solution during the winter season in Chicago and surrounding area. Traditional combustion furnaces needed large ventilation systems such as a chimney, but newer models can now operate at significantly higher efficiencies with small ventilation tubes. Many 1990 and earlier model furnaces have annual fuel utilization efficiency ratings of 65% or less. The minimum AFUE rated furnace that can be sold in the United States today is 80%.
If efficiency is important for you but budget is your primary concern, consider Performance 80% AFUE gas furnaces. This high-efficiency furnace excelent generating warmth throughout all home and helps keeps your bills low.