Aprilaire 5000 Air Purifier – Electronic Air Purifier
*Fully Installed from $
The Aprilaire Model 5000 Air Purifier can help give you the cleanest, healthiest air in every room of your home. Best rated air purifier for 3 years in a row.
The Aprilaire 5000 Air Purifier uses a combination of electrostatic technology and traditional air ﬁlter to remove up to 98% of airborne particles as small as 0.1 micron. Tried, true and tested, the Model 5000 is installed into your central heating and cooling system by a GSHA Services, LTD.
Aprilaire 5000 Air Purifier Features:
- Prevents dust build up in your house
- Includes an air cleaner controller
- Improves energy savings by keeping your HVAC equipment clean
- Maximizes the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Performs silently and invisibly 24 hours a day on demand
- Maintenance is quick and infrequent and takes only 20 minutes
- Eliminates airborne bacteria-sized particles and fungi
- Removes pet dander and respirable dust, which can trigger asthma
- Captures airborne particles the size of tobacco smoke and smog
- Removal of airborne virus-sized particles and ultra-fine particles — down to 0.01 micron in size.
- Traps airborne pollen, mold, and spore-sized particles less than a micron in size (up to 120 times smaller than a human hair)
- Performance tested to ASHRAE 52.2
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, the EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. With the amount of time spent indoors, it’s no wonder so many people suffer from allergies, asthma and other illnesses.
EPA studies indicate that the levels of many air pollutants may be two to five times higher in indoor air than outdoor air. About 40,000 dust mites, which increase the chance of asthma development, can live in just one ounce of dust. Aprilaire can help you fight back at the particles that are harming your home and your family.
Aprilaire 5000 Air Purifier will help you manage it. Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, it puts you in complete control of indoor air pollution. When your HVAC system fan is on, it delivers cleaner, healthier air not just in one room, but throughout your entire home. A whole-home air purifier can help you.