Aprilaire 1410 Whole-home Air Purifier
Request a Price
The whole home Aprilaire Model 1410 Air Purifier efficiently removes 94% of pollen and mold as well as 56% of dust particles. Improves energy savings.
The Aprilaire 1410 Air Purifier provides highly efficient, whole-home air cleaning. The Aprilaire Model 1410 Air Purifier is a whole-home air purifier that keeps every room in your home clean and comfortable. It is installed into your central heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional.
Aprilaire 1410 Air Purifier Features:
- Helps prevent dust build up
- Maximizes the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Improves energy savings by keeping your HVAC equipment clean
- Produces no ozone because it has no moving parts
- Requires maintenance just once a year
- Permanently traps indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
- Includes Clean Coil Guarantee: Aprilaire Air Purifiers are so effective at removing particles and contaminants that should your new indoor air conditioning coil require professional cleaning in the next 10 years, Aprilaire will pay $100 toward the cost of having the coil cleaned.
- Removes 94% of pollen and mold
- Removes 72% of airborne bacteria and fungi
- Removes 56% of dust particles
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, the EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. With the amount of time spent indoors, it’s no wonder so many people suffer from allergies, asthma and other illnesses.
EPA studies indicate that the levels of many air pollutants may be two to five times higher in indoor air than outdoor air. About 40,000 dust mites, which increase the chance of asthma development, can live in just one ounce of dust. Aprilaire can help you fight back at the particles that are harming your home and your family.
Aprilaire 1410 Air Purifier will help you manage it. Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, it puts you in complete control of indoor air pollution. When your HVAC system fan is on, it delivers cleaner, healthier air not just in one room, but throughout your entire home. A whole-home air purifier can help you.