Comfort Pack Electric Heat – Thru-the-Wall Heating and Air Conditioning – National Comfort Products
Request a Price
National Comfort Products, Thru-the-Wall Comfort Pack with the options.
The Comfort Pack Electric Heat is a completely self-contained, pre-charged, heating and cooling system for each individual living unit in your multifamily complex. Since this product is completely self-contained there is no necessary brazing, charging or leak checking. This process has already been done for you at the factory. Every unit runs through an extensive quality control process where each unit is precisely charged, leak checked and ran in both cooling and heating to assure you that the product is ready for immediate installation.
The Comfort Pack eliminates the need of an outside condensing unit, external refrigerant lines, separate cooling coils as well as additional drain pans, making our Comfort Pack the optimal solution for multi-family construction.
- Adjustable 5 Speed DC Indoor Motor
- Self Contained Heating and Cooling Units
- Precharged and Prewired
- Ships with standard Pre-Painted Stamped Exterior Grille (Pictured to left)
- 16″ x 25″ Filter Included
- Slide-Out Universal Cooling Chassis provided with polarized molex plug connections
- Easy Access Coremax Service Ports
- R-410A High Efficiency Compressor
- 1, 1.5, and 2 Ton Cooling Capacities
- TXV installed in all models for optimum performance
- Standard Secondary Drain Connection
- Up to 15KW Electric Resistance Heat
- 2 Stage Electric Heat Control Board
- Internal Automatic Reset Thermal Limits
- Internal Fusing
Contact us to learn how Comfort Pack Electric Heat can save you time, money and give your project an overall better appearance than Mini Split systems as well as providing better comfort than traditional PTAC systems.
Get a Free Estimate for Comfort Pack Electric Heat
If you plan on installing a new hvac system, or want to expand your existing system, we’ll be happy to schedule a no-cost in home evaluation with one of our trained comfort advisors. We know you want reliability and good value. That’s why we work with the top name brands in the industry. Let us design an efficient, cost-effective system for you. It’s what we do.
National Comfort Products