GSXC16 Goodman Air Conditioner – Up to 17 SEER Performance, ComfortBridge Technology
*Fully Installed from: $4,518
- Up to 17 SEER Performance
- Copeland® Two-Stage Ultratech scroll compressor
- ComfortBridge™ Technology – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™diagnostics
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel enclosure cabinet
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier
- Quiet operation
The GSXC16 Goodman 17 SEER Central Air Conditioner uses the environmentally friendly refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and air conditioning industry. R-410A is chlorine-free to help prevent damage to the ozone layer. The GSXC16 Goodman Air Conditioner features the two-stage, high-efficiency Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor, which provides improved temperature and humidity control. This unit is designed for the consumer who desires superior comfort, quiet operation, and environmentally friendly air conditioning performance. In order to achieve the 17 SEER efficiency this central air conditioner must be installed with the manufacturer recommended evaporator coil, a Goodman variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV). A 17 SEER system will reduce your electric bill approximately 7% – 8% more than a 15 SEER system. A/C Features
- Two-Stage Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Copeland ComfortAlert diagnostics
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Two-Speed condenser fan motor
- High-quality foam compressor sound blanket
- Loss of charge switch
- High-pressure switch
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tubing / enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- ARI Certified; ETL Listed
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on powder paint finish
- Rust-resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When central air conditioner is properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
What is ComfortBridgeTM technology? Revolutionary ComfortBridge technology is factory-installed into select Goodman brand gas furnaces and air handlers to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance. Simply put, communications technology that is typically located in a thermostat was moved from the wall and securely placed into the HVAC equipment!
How does ComfortBridgeTM Technology benefit you? The ComfortBridge technology smart home algorithm gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments that may minimize the amount of energy used to heat or cool your home. And, you’re not locked into one specific thermostat just because you installed a new HVAC system.
This product meets ENERGY STAR requirements when appropriate coil components are used. ENERGY STAR® is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program to provide guidance to homeowners and businesses on the energy efficiency of the products homeowners and business purchase. For Heating & Cooling equipment, the Environmental Protection Agency created the voluntary ENERGY STAR® program in 1992 to promote awareness of energy-efficient products. The Goodman brand has worked with the ENERGY STAR® program to denote a number of high-efficiency systems with regards to furnaces, central air conditioners and air-sourced heat pumps.
This unit is backed by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links.
|ENERGY STAR® Certified||
Up to 17 SEER
|Stages of Cooling||