Mitsubishi Konnect Series Cassette Heat Pumps
Request a Price
Ceiling-mounted options include ductless cassettes installed flush to the ceiling and ductless ceiling-suspended units for light commercial settings.
Mitsubishi Konnect Series ceiling-recessed cassette units offer a wide airflow pattern for better air distribution in a less obtrusive style. Install Konnect Series in a hard ceiling (with an access panel for servicing) or in 2′x2′ drop ceiling. It’s noticeable comfort from a hidden solution.
- Available capacities in kBtu/h: 9, 12, 15
- Ventilation air knockouts
- Built-in condensate lift mechanism (up to 20″)
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Also available for single-zone application
With single-zone equipment, one outdoor unit connects to one indoor unit (see pages 18-25 for indoor units available). This option is ideal if you only need cooling and heating in a single space.
With multi-zone equipment, one outdoor unit can connect up to eight indoor units. This option is perfect if you need cooling and heating in multiple spaces with different functions, such as a nursery versus a kitchen or an office versus a conference room.
Each zone is served by its own indoor unit. Indoor units come in a variety of forms including wall-mounted units, floor-mounted units, ceiling cassettes and air handlers. Wall-mounted units tend to be the most popular, but a floor-mounted unit could be an attractive option for a sunroom that has windows, but no wall space. A high-performance air handler could replace an older system, such as a central system or boiler that previously cooled or heated an open space.
- INVERTER-DRIVEN COMPRESSORS – Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction and remodeling
- COMPLETE ZONE CONTROL – Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency by cooling and heating only those spaces in use
- PERSONAL COMFORT CONTROL – Complete comfort control of temperature, fan speed, and air direction in each room or zone via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices
- CLEANER AIR WITH WASHABLE ANTI-ALLERGEN FILTERS – Improves air quality and saves money
- HYPER-HEATING INVERTER® (H2i®) HEAT PUMPS – Provides instant warmth even in extreme climates (down to -13° F)
- ULTIMATE ENERGY EFFICIENCY – With higher SEER and HSPF ratings
Mitsubishi Konnect Series Cassette are designed to fit into a 2’ x 2’ suspended ceiling grid and mounted flush with the ceiling. A four-way air outlet provides maximum comfort by evenly distributing airflow throughout the entire room. KS Series Four-Way Cassette is available with an optional 3D i-see Sensor® providing ultimate comfort control
Up to 16 SEER
Up To 9.6 HSPF