Daikin MXS Series Multi-Zone are ideal for multi-room applications desiring individual room comfort in a space-saving design. With the ability to connect two, three, or four indoor units to a single outdoor unit, over 1,000 combinations are possible with the choice of wall mount units, slim duct units, ceiling cassette units or a combination. Systems offer energy efficiency levels up to 20.2 SEER and 12.5 HSPF for enhanced home comfort and energy savings. Suitable for both new build and renovation projects, Daikin Multi-Split Systems are the smart, reliable solution for your home.
- World-renowned Daikin Inverter Variable Speed compressor technology
- Space-saving design and precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Cooling Range 14°- 115°F
- Heating Range -5 – 60°F
- Quick and easy installation
- Quiet operation
ENERGY STAR Daikin MXS Series Multi-Zone
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR products are third-party certified by an EPA-recognized Certification Body. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria.
Daikin Comfort Control App
Individual comfort and control – Daikin systems come standard with an infrared remote controller allowing you to access all functions at the click of a button.
From anywhere in the world. Or your living room – It can happen to anyone. You forgot to change the temperature of your heat pump system or air conditioner before leaving the house, or you will be delayed returning home and wish to avoid needlessly heating or cooling your home. What in the past would have resulted in wasted energy is no longer a problem. With the new Daikin Comfort Control App, you are always in control. You can use your tablet or smart-phone to access your Daikin system via the internet.
Outdoor unit features:
- Anti-Corrosion Treatment on Heat Exchanger
- Quick Warming Function – Prevents the compressor from pumping liquid refrigerant in low-ambient conditions.
- Automatic Defrosting – Sensor performs automatic defrosting of the outdoor heat exchanger if necessary, ensuring optimum heating performance.
- Outdoor Unit Quiet Operation – Outdoor unit sound levels can be reduced by 3dB for times when quieter operation is needed.
- Intelligent Defrost Mode – The outdoor unit will enable this mode to help prevent frost/ice from building up in cold climate conditions. It will also help with longer heating operation time for additional comfort for occupants (compared to HVAC systems without this function).
Compatible indoor units:
EMURA™ – Designed to perfectly balance technological capability and the beauty of aerodynamics
- Iconic award winning design and engineering excellence
- Elegant finish in pure matte white or modern silver
- Two-area intelligent eye sensor controls comfort and allows for energy savings during unoccupied periods
- Titanium apatite photo-catalytic air purification
VISTA™ – Unique design that integrates seamlessly into the ceiling
- Iconic award wining design and engineering excellence
- Elegant finish in white or silver / white combination
- DC fan motor and two optional intelligence sensors for energy efficiency
FTXS – Discreet wall mounted unit providing high effi ciency and comfort
- Discreet, stylish front panel blends easily with the wall, and matches all interior decors
- Dry program allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature
- Intelligent Eye function reduces heating or cooling operation during unoccupied periods
FVXS – Floor mounted unit for optimal heating comfort thanks to dual airfl ow
- Its low height enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
- Can be installed against a wall or recessed
- Vertical auto swing moves the louver up and down for efficient air and temperature distribution
FDMQ – Ducted Concealed Indoor Unit capable of up to .6 esp
- Higher external static pressure capabilities allow for longer duct runs and easily implementing high MERV filters
- Drain pan inspection port makes it easy to observe drain pan conditions
- Rear or bottom return air configurations for installation flexibility
FDXS/CDXS – Slim Ducted Concealed Ceiling Unit capable of up to 0.18 esp
- External static pressure facilitates unit’s use with minimal length of duct runs
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grills are visible
- DC fan motor for low energy consumption
Warranty Daikin MXS Series Multi-Zone
For complete warranty details contact us. To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Full Warranty Certificate