Aprilaire 3410 Whole-home Air Purifier
Request a Price
The Aprilaire Model 3410 Air Purifier is a whole home air purifier, offering Event Based™ air cleaning .Clean your air based on your situation and schedule.
The Aprilaire 3410 Air Purifier is a whole-home air purifier, offering one-touch Event-Based™ air cleaning. It is installed into your central heating and cooling system by a GSHA Services, LTD your local HVAC professional. Why suffer from airborne allergens, when you can remove them for good?
Aprilaire 3410 Air Purifier Features:
- Prevents dust build up
- Maximizes the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Improves energy savings by keeping your HVAC equipment clean
- Produces no ozone because it has no moving parts
- Requires maintenance just once a year
- Cleans air only when there is a heat or cool call
- Includes Model 8476 Programmable Thermostat with Event-Based™ Air Cleaning, with five air cleaning modes. In addition to controlling the temperature, it will operate the HVAC system based on your needs.
- Includes Clean Coil Guarantee: Aprilaire Air Purifiers are so effective at removing particles and contaminants that should your new indoor air conditioning coil require professional cleaning in the next 10 years, Aprilaire will pay $100 toward the cost of having the coil cleaned.
- Runs for 24 hours straight, then returns to the most recent mode of auto. Perfect if you have pets or family members with allergies or asthma
- Runs for a minimum of 30 minutes every hour
- Runs for three-hours and then returns to the most recent mode of auto. Great for when you vacuum
- Provides more than 10 times the filtering media used in standard 1″ furnace filters
- Traps 98% of pollen and mold spores
- Permanently captures at least 97% of bacteria and fungi
- Traps 96% of pet dander and respirable dust
- Traps <75% of tobacco smoke and smog
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, the EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. With the amount of time spent indoors, it’s no wonder so many people suffer from allergies, asthma and other illnesses.
EPA studies indicate that the levels of many air pollutants may be two to five times higher in indoor air than outdoor air. About 40,000 dust mites, which increase the chance of asthma development, can live in just one ounce of dust. Aprilaire can help you fight back at the particles that are harming your home and your family.
Aprilaire 3410 Air Purifier will help you manage it. Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, it puts you in complete control of indoor air pollution. When your HVAC system fan is on, it delivers cleaner, healthier air not just in one room, but throughout your entire home. A whole-home air purifier can help you.