The Aprilaire 8126X Ventilation Control System is a whole-home ventilation system that helps you control the air freshness in every room of your home, expelling stale, stagnant air and replacing it with fresh, clean air. This greatly reduces moisture problems, odors and indoor pollutants, such as radon and VOCs.
The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller decides when and how long to ventilate based on its continuous monitoring of indoor relative humidity, outdoor temperature and user-friendly settings. This makes it energy-efficient! The Aprilaire 8126X Ventilation Control System is installed as part of your central heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional.
Aprilaire 8126X Ventilation features:
- Allows you to manage the quality of your home’s air year-round, with little effort.
- Continuously monitors outdoor temperature and indoor humidity to make sure the air coming in isn’t too hot, too cold or too humid.
- Provides fresh air only when needed.
- Never allows air that’s too hot, too cold, or too humid
- Provides an energy efficient way to fresh air in your home
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor air will raise indoor relative humidity above 55%
- Designed with very few components to deliver improved performance and reliability.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
A whole-home ventilation system can help you:
- Protect your home – Excess humidity is a breeding ground for mold and mildew. It causes condensation build up on windows, destroying their finishes and structural integrity. A whole-home ventilation system works in conjunction with other indoor air quality solutions to minimize damage caused by moisture.
- Control health – The American College of Allergists states that 50% of illnesses are caused or aggravated by poor indoor air quality. That includes colds, flu, allergies and asthma. Whole-home ventilation puts dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other airborne pollutants where they belong— outside your home.
- Control comfort – A whole-home ventilation system can help you control the way your home feels—and the way it smells. It helps you exchange odors caused by pets, cooking and everyday activities with fresh, clean-smelling outdoor air.
- Save energy – With whole-home ventilation, air that’s too hot or too cold never enters the home, which keeps your air conditioner or furnace from operating unnecessarily.
Aprilaire 8126X Ventilation maintain temperature and energy efficiency, while exchanging the stale, contaminated air in your home with fresh, clean air.