Bradford White Electric Tankless Water Heaters
*Fully Installed from $
- On Demand Hot Water-No delay
- Cut Energy Waste – Flow switch activates heater only on demand (no stand-by heat loss)
- Continuous Hot Water-No storage capacity to run out
- No T&P Relief Valve Needed – Check local codes
- Integral Flow Restrictor-Built-in to ensure proper temperature rise
- 10 Year Warranty on Heater Body/Element Assembly
- Easy Installation – Mounts on Wall – No Sweat Connections
- Ni Chrome Heating Element – A unique, patented flow path ensures optimum heat transfer and extended element life
- Durable Design – Reduces Calcification and Sedimentation
- Space Saving Installation – Compact size
- Field Serviceable Element – 1 year warranty
The high efficiency Bradford White Electric Tankless Water Heaters provides your home with an endless supply of perfectly-hot water. The Bradford White Electric Tankless Water Heaters uses advanced technology to provide excellent efficiency, outstanding performance and reduced maintenance.
The KwickShot® Electric Tankless Water Heaters Models Feature:
- On Demand Hot Water—No delay.
- Reduced Energy Waste—Flow switch activates heater only on demand (no stand-by heat loss). 99% efficient.
- Continuous Hot Water—No storage capacity to run out.
- No Need for a T&P Relief Valve—Check local codes.
- Integral Flow Restrictor—Built-in to ensure proper temperature rise.
- Prevention Of Bacteria Growth.
- Easy Installation—Mounts on wall – no sweat connections.
- Ni Chrome Heating Element—A unique, patented flow path ensures optimum heat transfer and extended element life.
- Durable Design—Reduces calcification and sedimentation.
- Space Saving Installation—Compact size.
- High Temperature Limit Switch (ECO)—Protects against element burn out, with reset button.
- Warranty—Heaters are designed for durability and guaranteed against failure due to leaks of Heater Body/Element Assembly for a period of 10 years. Field serviceable element with replaceable cartridge element (1 year warranty).
- Single Phase and Three Phase models—Single Phase models 240 volt and below are cUL certified.