Bradford White Infiniti Tankless™ Mid Efficiency Residential (Non-condensing) Gas Water Heater
*Fully Installed from $
- Featuring the SRT® Scale Reduction Technology
- Vertical Modulating Burner Design
- Dual Fan Configuration
- Internal Turbulators
- Dual Heat Exchanger
- Built-In Digital Control
- Cascading Kit (Optional)
- Gas Connection Flexibility – 1/2″, 3/4″, or 1″
- Inlet Water Filter
- Space Saving Installation
- Built-In Freeze Protection
- Interior and Exterior Installation Capability
- Complies with the Latest Ultra-Low NOx Requirement (10 ng/J NOx limit)
- High Temperature Kit-max set point 184°F (optional)
The high efficiency Bradford White Infiniti Tankless™ Mid Efficiency Residential (Non-condensing) Gas Water Heater provides your home with an endless supply of perfectly-hot water. The Infiniti® uses advanced technology to provide excellent efficiency, outstanding performance and reduced maintenance.
The Bradford White Infiniti Tankless™ Non-condensing Water Heater Model features:
- Featuring the SRT™ Scale Reduction Technology—Significantly reduces the incidence of scale build-up known to result in poor performance, additional maintenance, and pre-mature component or product failure.
Vertical Modulating Burner Design—Ultra low NOx burner disperses
heat evenly across the entire surface area, eliminating hot spots that can cause lime accumulation and material stress known to reduce product efficiency and longevity.
Dual Fan Configuration—Assists with the even distribution of heat
throughout the heat exchanger, increasing efficiency and reducing scale accumulation.
Internal Turbulators—Create significant turbulence of water as it moves through the heat exchanger, greatly reducing the occurrence of scale buildup throughout the system.
Heat Exchanger—Comprised of copper with copper waterways to insure a high thermal conductivity.
- Built-In Digital Control—Temperature can be adjusted on the front control panel (100-140°F) (38°-60°C). Can store up to 10 previous error codes.
Multiple indicators for ease of monitoring.
- High Temperature Kit (Optional)—Optional high temperature kit allows for a maximum setpoint up to 184°F (84°C).
Cascading Kit (Optional)—Up to 24 units can be connected together
- Gas Connection Flexibility—1/2″ (13mm), 3/4″ (19mm), or 1″ (25mm) connections permitted (refer to I&O manual for details).
- Inlet Water Filter—External access for easy maintenance.
- Space Saving Installation—Compact size for tight installations.
- Built In Freeze Protection—Protects water from freezing inside the appliance copper pipes. Activates automatically when the water heater is plugged in.
Interior and Exterior Installation Capability—Outdoor installation requires optional outdoor kit. Recess box and pipe enclosure available.
Intelligent Cascading Kit (Optional)—Up to 24 units can be connected together with ease.
Complies with the latest Ultra-Low NOx requirement (14 ng/J NOx limit).