Champion 14kW aXis Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Whole House Switch
Request a Price
Champion’s 14-kW aXis Home Standby Generator System includes a 100-Amp aXis automatic transfer switch. This fully automatic system manages your home’s loads while providing quietest-in-class sound. Designed to work in sub-zero temperatures or extreme heat, this unit has a 10-year limited warranty.
Champion 14kW aXis Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Whole House Switch never needs refueling operating on your home’s NG or LP fuel supply, starts automatically when utility power goes out, and turns off automatically when utility power is restored. The battery keeps a charge and operates in temperatures ranging from -22° to 104° F.
- HSB Enclosure Keys
- LPG Jets
- Jet Change Tool
- Oil Drain Pan
- Battery Cables & Hardware
- Flexible Fuel Line
The Champion Power Equipment 100835 Home Standby Generator System includes 14kW aXis Home Standby Generator and 100A aXis ATS Whole House Automatic Transfer Switch.
Champion 14kW aXis Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Whole House Switch Features:
- Whole House Power – The aXis ATS100 Whole House Automatic Transfer Switch provides managed power for your home with wi-fi setup and the ability to manage unlimited high demand loads using 4 priority levels
- Quietest-in-Class – Thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 62 dBA noise level
- Reliable – 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat (between -22° F and 104° F) with no cold weather kit necessary, plus the generator performs customizable self-diagnostic tests
- Powerful – The 14-kilowatt generator provides 14,000 watts of continuous power on propane and 12,500 watts on natural gas, with no refueling, no manual operation and no extension cords needed
The Champion aXis platform is a programmable, upgradable home standby system. The digital aXis Controller™ is equipped to provide continuous protection for the HSB. Power Line Carrier technology allows the system to communicate using your home’s existing wiring so your generator can talk to the automatic transfer switch and other components without needing to run separate wires, saving you money and time. With aXis Wi-Fi Direct your installer can use a tablet or phone to program your generator meaning faster setup and lower cost.
This automatic Whole House transfer switch backs up your home’s 100-amp distribution panel and manages your high-demand appliances using our aXis Load Management Modules. Choose from four priority levels for each appliance from “must haves” to “nice to haves.” Multiple devices can share the same priority allowing for an unlimited number of loads that can be managed. If your generator nears capacity, high-demand appliances are automatically turned off according to their priority level to avoid overload. Load Management Modules also use Power Line Carrier technology simplifying installation.
Featuring a NEMA 3R Service Entry rated enclosure, this switch may be installed indoors or outdoors and is ETL listed to comply with UL standards for the US.
Includes a 10-year limited warranty, the longest standard warranty available on home standby generators in the market, with gree lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.