The GSX14 Goodman Air Conditioner Condenser uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A to help prevent damage to the Ozone Layer. This unit is equipped with sound-dampening features to provide operating sound levels are among the lowest in the heating and cooling industry. Using high-quality components,the Goodman GSX14 air conditioner condenser an be either 14 or 15 SEER depending on which indoor unit it is paired with. If it is installed with the manufacturer-recommended evaporator coil, variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower, and also sometimes a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV), it is a 15 SEER system.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
This unit is backed by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links.