The GSXC18 Goodman 18 SEER Air Conditioner uses the chlorine-free refrigerant R-410A and features energy efficiencies and operating sound levels that are among the best in the heating and cooling industry. The GSXC18 contains the two stage, high efficiency Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor, which provides improved temperature and humidity control. This GSXC18 Goodman Air Conditioner is designed for the consumer who desires superb comfort and quiet operation.
In order to achieve the 18 SEER efficiency this central air conditioner must be installed with the manufacturer recommended evaporator coil, a Goodman variable speed furnace, variable speed air handler, or variable speed modular blower and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV). An 18 SEER system will reduce your electric bill approximately 12% – 14% more than a 16 SEER system.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Two stage Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor
- High density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland ComfortAlert diagnostics
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Low pressure switch
- Fully charged for 15′ line set length
- Factory installed filter dryer
- Highly efficient condenser fan motor
- Copper tube / enhanced aluminum fin coil
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Goodman sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked on powder-paint finish
- Rust resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
What is ComfortBridgeTM technology?
Revolutionary ComfortBridge technology is factory-installed into select Goodman brand gas furnaces and air handlers to ensure that the entire system operates at peak, energy-efficient performance. Simply put, communications technology that is typically located in a thermostat was moved from the wall and securely placed into the HVAC equipment!
How does ComfortBridgeTM Technology benefit you?
The ComfortBridge technology smart home algorithm gathers HVAC system performance data and uses it to automatically make adjustments that may minimize the amount of energy used to heat or cool your home. And, you’re not locked into one specific thermostat just because you installed a new HVAC system.
This GSXC18 Goodman Air Conditioner meets ENERGY STAR requirements when appropriate coil components are used. ENERGY STAR® is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency voluntary program to provide guidance to homeowners and businesses on the energy efficiency of the products homeowners and business purchase.
For Heating & Cooling equipment, the Environmental Protection Agency created the voluntary ENERGY STAR® program in 1992 to promote awareness of energy-efficient products. The Goodman brand has worked with the ENERGY STAR® program to denote a number of high-efficiency systems with regards to furnaces, central air conditioners and air-sourced heat pumps.
The compressor in your new GSXC18 Goodman Air Conditioner is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts area covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links.