Bradford White RG2 Residential Manufactured Home Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater
*Fully Installed from $
- Defender Safety System® featuring the patented Advanced ScreenLok® Technology flame arrestor design
- Roof Jack Kit – Must order for new installations
- Vitraglas® Lining
- Fully Automatic Controls
- Convertible Gas Control
- 2″ Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Water Connections – 3/4″ NPT
- Heat Trap
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod
- 3″x4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter
- T&P Relief Valve
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve
Bradford White RG2 Residential Manufactured Home Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater are extra efficient, reliable and safe to operate. Model Manufactured Home Atmospheric Vent Gas Water Heater include Defender Safety System® – has proven itself a top pick year after year. Millions of homeowners count on these quality gas water heaters for exceptional performance and reliable hot water.
The Manufactured Home FVIR Defender Safety System® Models Feature:
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
Resettable Thermal Switch—Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapors burning inside of the combustion chamber or restricted air flow.
- Piezo Igniter—Easy and quick lighting of the pilot burner by push button.
Pedestal Base—Rugged and durable base allows easy transport and positioning, while providing corrosion-resistant contact with floor.
Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flamen arrestor is required under normal conditions.
Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner. Housing and Urban Development—This water heater is designed in
accordance with H.U.D. and is certified for installation in a manufactured home (mobile home) only and must be installed in an enclosure that will completely separate the water heater combustion and venting system from the dwelling interior.
Roof Jack Kit—Ordered separately and includes a roof jack kit and hardware. Must specify roof jack size when ordering. Available in 12″
(305mm), 18″/32″ (457/813mm), 32″/60″ (813/1524mm), or 48″/95″ (1219/2413mm) lengths.
Must order roof jack kit for new installations.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that providessuperior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Fully Automatic Controls—Automatic temperature selection at your fingertips. Built-in energy cut-off switch prevents abnormally high water temperature for extra safety. Built-in gas pressure regulation.
- Convertible Gas Control—Easily convertible control for use with either Propane or Natural Gas.
- Insulation System—2″ (51mm) Non-CFC foam insulation covers the
sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ (19mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Heat Trap—Installed on hot water outlet to minimize heat loss through piping.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod—Provides added protection againstcorrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- 3″x4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter—Allows either 3″ (76mm) or 4″ (102mm) vent connections with inputs of 40,000 BTU/Hr. or less.
- Flue Baffle—Maximizes the amount of heat absorbed by the tank and reduces heat loss during standby periods.
- Steel Tank—Heavy gauge steel automatically formed, rolled, and welded.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.
- Design Certified by CSA International (formerly AGA/CGA).